• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

I wish I would have been there. It would have been nice to see how you guys tackled those holes.

Did you guys play the long tees in albemarle? How did you like it?

I like the longs a lot, except for that one that doesn't technically exist in the corridor of pine trees (#4 I think?). That was painful.

I have to say, everybody was really freaking cool, anytime gents.

*huggles*

I wish I would have been there. It would have been nice to see how you guys tackled those holes.

We tackled them pretty good, until #18 where Frank and I decided that we could pull miracles out of our arses and instead kept punishing ourselves with dumb lies.

Last edited:
The long tees there are very nice and really have a nice mix of distance and placement tee shots. Whatever that one hole is that has like no real fairway is the only hole I didn't really like and that could be fixed by removing one or two trees on the right side.

I had a blast!

Yeah it was good times, 'til that kid tried to take off with my disc.
I really hope some kid didn't make a serious effort to steal your disc! that'd be annoying.

I like the longs a lot, except for that one that doesn't technically exist in the corridor of pine trees (#4 I think?). That was painful.

Yeah, that hole was rough. We got a little lucky, but I think the throw there is the forehand roller. Playing from in the trees is pretty neat, might have been a lot better if it were half the distance.

"Hey think I can hit that dumb line" - Me

*hits the first tree possible*

Well... you had to try to get a 3 on that hole, and that was the line to get the furthest down the fairway. You just kind of bailed on it.

Cool gang of people! Glad everybody was able to make it. How many of you ended up in ashboro? Course any good?

(FrankD, you owe me 2 bux ;))

Had a blast! Wish I could have made it up to Asheboro. Learned some new stuff and met some really cool guys. Will def have to do it again and often.

Frank D, what is the name of the disc we were throwing in the parking lot? If nothing else it make a great catch disc.

How were the scores in Asheboro?

I wish I could have been there. Especially to see Frank D miss a line. I didn't think that was possible.

Hopefully another meet gets organized. I'd like to make it to the next one. But a 2 week business trip followed by a Holiday weekend means no fun for me.

Had a blast! Wish I could have made it up to Asheboro. Learned some new stuff and met some really cool guys. Will def have to do it again and often.

Frank D, what is the name of the disc we were throwing in the parking lot? If nothing else it make a great catch disc.

How were the scores in Asheboro?

That was a Whitler.

monday: OT Sloan (Sanford NC)
tuesday: Cedar Hills
wednesday: Zebulon
thursday: Middle Creek
friday: Kentwood

I'm usually at Zebulon. Frank is usually at OT Sloan and Middle Creek. the only one i don't really recommend is Kentwood.

Not sure about you guys, but I got a sweet parting gift from Fox Chase - poison ivy...IN THE FACE :wall::wall::wall::wall:

yikes! I don't think I got any on me. I do have a bunch of bug bites.

Not sure about you guys, but I got a sweet parting gift from Fox Chase - poison ivy...IN THE FACE :wall::wall::wall::wall:

..... Yeah, that's definitely not cool..... Sorry to hear that J.

Well, one thing good did come out of this meet-up: My bro-in-law (Ordered Chaos) was convinced that he needed to join DGCR. Welcome to the site bro.