• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

I'm definitely down for the Nest. I've also heard a lot of good things about Nevin.

I think they should change the Hornets' Nest name to the Bobcat and Panther Orgy Den.

We could do Stumpy and the Nest or Nevin. Stumpy's not too far up the road from both.

We could do Stumpy and the Nest or Nevin. Stumpy's not too far up the road from both.

I'm down for "The Nest" for sure. Not too sure about Nevin though. That course is just unreal. I at least have a chance at Ho's Nest. Hell, lets play the Web layout!:thmbup:

I'm down with most of these suggestions. Nevin has grown on me more and more. Really good course. I wouldn't mind the 1 2 punch of the Nest and Nevin.

If we're doing it in October, when is the USDGC's? I don't want to give Frank an excuse not to come up here for it again this year.

I'm down with most of these suggestions. Nevin has grown on me more and more. Really good course. I wouldn't mind the 1 2 punch of the Nest and Nevin.

If we're doing it in October, when is the USDGC's? I don't want to give Frank an excuse not to come up here for it again this year.

USDGC is on the 6th - 9th. I will definitely be going to spectate.

what? I've been two years in a row and I got us VIP parking and food last year.

jerk.

Yeah that food in the spike-hyzer tent was pretty good. I think I am gonna go with the VIP ticket again this year. It's worth it.

October 6-9 huh, I think I'm gonna do all 4 days this year at the USDGC. So are we gonna shoot for late October for the meetup? or are we gonna do it during the USDGC? I'm down for anything.

October 6-9 huh, I think I'm gonna do all 4 days this year at the USDGC. So are we gonna shoot for late October for the meetup? or are we gonna do it during the USDGC? I'm down for anything.

Now that sounds like a good idea if you guys are wantin' to play a few QC courses for the next meet-up. Shoot... we play a few rounds during that week of the USDGC. I'm down for that.

Or we just mosey on into the lead card on the last day and say we are a "last minute" entry. I dont think anyone will notice.:D

Good to see some fellow DGCR members at the course....Frank, always a pleasure when you can make it out, and Keltic, good to see you as usual!

For all you NC playas: The Zebulon Monthly is this Saturday (the 14th)....we will be providing all players with a free sandwich with garnish and chips. Just remember to bring a drink; water will be provided as usual. Ace Pool $400+ (and will look even better with Saturday's add) 6 CTP's will be in play. Hope to see you there!!!!

Registration starts at 9:15 AM: $15 Pro/Open, $10 All Other...so far, one confirmed guest...Schwebbie!!! Come see the Cheeseburger in action!!!!

Well, after the resounding success of my last post, quick reminder...September Monthly at Zeb this Saturday the 4th! Ace Pool $450 ++++

When are we gonna do this again? I miss all you low-life scum.

When are we gonna do this again? I miss all you low-life scum.

Before the cold weather hits? Who knows...

I say we all try to meet up for USDGC in a couple of weeks and hit up a round at Boyd Hill or E-Long. I wanna make it east towards the "Triangle" area to hit up your guys' neck of the woods, but it would probably have to be next spring.:\