• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nebraska Lurkers

Abrookdg

I'm well aware I don't all the disc golfers in Nebraska. I also am well aware there are many that LOVE the game but don't play events.

If you're out there and you read this could you respond, pm or send me an email?

Let me know what Nebraska course you play the most. I'd like to get a better sense of the NE "Geo-lo-graphic"

aaron at playfantasydiscgolf dot com

Well I'm from Beatrice and play Chautauqua Park in Btown. If ya need a guide to that course lemme know. Lot's of unique holes

I want to meet the guys that like disc golf enough to browse around on here but don't play events.

I want to meet the guys that like disc golf enough to browse around on here but don't play events.

Don't rule out a guy willing to show you around the course, even if you might think he is more serious than you want to be. Most likely he won't mind giving you some helpful pointers to up your game. This is how most of us get started, and get better. :thmbup:

Don't rule out a guy willing to show you around the course, even if you might think he is more serious than you want to be. Most likely he won't mind giving you some helpful pointers to up your game. This is how most of us get started, and get better. :thmbup:

Aaron's an Open player...he knows what's up!

Great idea, Aaron! Let's see who else is out there that we don't already see every other weekend!