• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Help for Wounded Warrior Fundraiser

Bif13

Birdie Member
I have a friend who is hosting a C tier fundraiser for the wounded warrior project and his artist bailed on him. Is there any of the talented artists on here willing to donate their talents for a hot-stamp/design for this event? Tournament is in April. Both he and I are veterans and this is a personal thing for us and any help is more than appreciated.

Hi there, I'm an artist and graphic designer. I do my local clubs designs. What type of artwork are you looking for? I can have 3 or 4 designs for you within the week if you're interested.

I don't know what he has in mind, he contacted me last night to ask if I knew anyone "who can draw". I imediately thought of the DGR artists and their skills. I will get with him and put the two of you together if that's ok with you.

that's fine. I have disc designs and pic's if you're interested. My future design co. name is (doug's dg design). You'll be hearing more and more about it soon. I have to secure a website first though.

excellent, thanks a ton brother! will pm you his e-mail as soon as I get one from him.

Latest posts