• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

:popcorn:I'm loving reading everyone's sales pitch to do the review
This^^^ LOL. he dosent really care how far you throw, he wants to know if this disc will add distance to your current max distance. I.E. you throw 250ft with X disc, you throw 320 with a cannon, then it turns into a actual marketing tool. brilliant! :thmbup:

Is this disc usable for a person that drives 350 ft. max? It seems that, being 14 speed, a person that has that short of a max distance (me) wouldn't be able to get the disc up to the proper speed unless throwing against the wind. Then, the instability of the disc would make it unpredictable. Obviously, I haven't thrown one, but it would seem to be a disc for those with a "cannon" of an arm.

That's the beauty of understable high speed drivers. It doesn't take much to get them to fly flat or turnover for you, I don't have too much of an arm but I can throw Katana's far because I have the arm to turn them over.

This^^^ LOL. he dosent really care how far you throw, he wants to know if this disc will add distance to your current max distance. I.E. you throw 250ft with X disc, you throw 320 with a cannon, then it turns into a actual marketing tool. brilliant! :thmbup:

then i'm perfect cause i max out 320 with a wraith! pick me!!!!!!!!!! lol

If I can not get a moderator to help me list the names or edit this post I will list the winners on December 6th. I will not take anymore entries date on the 6th.

Be patient my firend.

If I'm not picked, I'd be pretty tempted to buy one from Lion anyway.

I would imagine it would depend on how much snap and power you have. I have seen people with lots of snap and little distance that were able to control faster drivers. Were not all built equal, but we all have a chance to throw the cannon.

Is this disc usable for a person that drives 350 ft. max? It seems that, being 14 speed, a person that has that short of a max distance (me) wouldn't be able to get the disc up to the proper speed unless throwing against the wind. Then, the instability of the disc would make it unpredictable. Obviously, I haven't thrown one, but it would seem to be a disc for those with a "cannon" of an arm.

#5 RHBH with 175 *Ds, 175 C-DD2, 174 Z-Nuke and 174 Rampage being my main drivers ATM.
Lucky Number 50

I just posted my review in the Cannon Review thread. I still have to throw the white, forest green, and purple cannons.

OK so I'm rhbh about 450 and rhfh about 450. Usually an archon destroyers or nuke for the backhand, and destroyers apes, bosses and ramapge for forehand.

#3 spot guess 13
#4 spot guess 77

Thanks lion!

Well people are sure getting creative with the multiple entries into two fields with the forehand and backhand. What no thumbers or people who throw rollers, or purely chicken wing throws. Let me know.

I am maxing out right around 500ft backhand. I would love to test out this new disc, the plastics i have felt so far feels great!

I already posted for fh/bh but I can roll 375 feet forehand and roll 425 backhand. My lucky number was 69.

Well people are sure getting creative with the multiple entries into two fields with the forehand and backhand. What no thumbers or people who throw rollers, or purely chicken wing throws. Let me know.

Well then, I will rewrite mine:

400 RHBH

300 RHFH

280 Thumber

Going to be adding a roller to my bag next year and so I am still looking for the perfect disc.

Latest posts