• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

Max D Backhand ~500'
Max D Forehand ~420'

Both are using discs such as Destroyer/Wraith

Lucky number: 87 (hope this wasn't taken, I just randomly picked)

Anything I test will likely be uploaded here (provided the SD card I ordered comes in like it should...): http://www.youtube.com/user/CwAlbino

No more entries please.

numbers drawn for each catagory

350 feet = 82
400 feet = 47
425 feet = 32
450 feet = 59
500 feet = 12
500+ feet = 54

particapants in each catagory

350 feet = 60
400 feet = 69
425 feet = 22
450 feet = 26
500 feet = 9
500+ feet = 7

winners and there numbers. If the exact number wasn't picked I just went with the closest person.

1. 350 feet = capatain50 (82)

2. 400 feet = prostar47 & kcplease (47)

3. 425 feet = coachq (31)

4. 450 feet = runnaman (62)

5. 500 feet = jgillia (13)

6. 500+ feet = kgb84 (54)

Last edited:
All 7 winners have been messaged. I imagine around the beginning of the year I will do another one of these for The Clutch. Legacy's first putter.

SWEEEETTT!!!! I got picked. Can't wait to huck these things and let you know how they did. Thanks for letting me get in on this idea!!!

I win, I win! Woooohooooo!!!!! The monies have been sent. I am stoked to be trying something that I might not have tried for a while. I will let you know how they performed for me. Thanks, lion!!!

I win, I win! Woooohooooo!!!!! The monies have been sent. I am stoked to be trying something that I might not have tried for a while. I will let you know how they performed for me. Thanks, lion!!!

If you have it by this weekend I'll have to test it out too. Congrats too, I expect it to be a very fun disc to throw

O well. I already bought 4 of these things, so I'll probably just have to buy one of these tester ones too. I got a Lime and a Blue in the mail yesterday, they're feel and look great, but the weather and my final exam tomorrow is keeping me from throwing. I'll probably have my review up by Friday.

If you were one of the 25 particapants in the 450 foot field that wasnt selected, you will have one more shot. Runnaman informed me that he will not be able to particapate. I will redraw for that field, good luck to you individuals. I will redraw when I get home in the a.m. time.

Also, 4 of the 7 people selected had there packages go out today. I will get the fifth out tomorrow and hopefully the sixth if that person comes thru. The 7th person will be redrawn tomorrow in the 450 foot catagory.

If you were one of the 25 particapants in the 450 foot field that wasnt selected, you will have one more shot. Runnaman informed me that he will not be able to particapate. I will redraw for that field, good luck to you individuals. I will redraw when I get home in the a.m. time.

I love second chances:hfive:

Number pulled by my daughter on her way to school was #23 for the 450 foot catagory, to my surprise. Three people had that number, so you three win:

Nowski
gcr_russell
gorend11

now lets get you guys your discs.

Latest posts