• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

I have never tested disc before but it sounds like fun.

RHBH
Max distance - 400
Lucky Number - 65

max course D: 525-550ft
RHBH

lucky # - 1 (because I throw for aces :doh:)

anyways I really can throw this far on the course. I review a lot of discs over on DGR and they can confirm my distance.

NO need to confirm any distance, good luck. I might make a video of my daughter pulling numbers from a bowl for the winners, will post it that day. Sounds like fun for her.

1._ME_ 350 feet

1. Please be honest when you post on this thread and let me know what distance you max out at. TRUST ME...IT is my Max...

2. Also list if you throw backhand or forehand. I might add a few more spots depending on what I get in response. RHBH

3. You need to be able to get to a field or course where you will be able to test these. I want at least 10 throws with each disc before you review. If you don't have time, dont ask please. I can...and WILL!

4. Once I send the 3 discs priority mail, I will expect a review within ten days of the day I sent them. I am doing this for knowledge and to get more reviews on them for people on this site. I believe there awesome and want more interest. I will be comprehensive, witty and forthright in my comments on your lovely disc. And may I add how much I appreciate you for making this offer to us. Even if I am NOT picked, I appreciate the thought.

To be fair and totally random please post a number between 1-100 on your post labeled Lucky number. I will deside on certain distances based off your number. I have numbers choosen for each distance. Closes to it, gets it. 83

I am doing this on my own dime, Legacy didnt ask. Just thought it would be cool. This disc will be special, trust me. You are cooler than the other side of the pillow for doing this.

I can test for the 2 or 3 position. My home course Ferry Park's longest hole is only about 336 and I can't max out my D drivers there without blowing way past it and across the road. I've played quite a few courses as I travel a lot with my job my max distance drivers currently are Destroyer or Flow netting a few extra feet with the flow during game play on average as long as I don't need a big hyzer finish. I have had one bomb throw on Clyde Fant's hole 16 white tees where I was basket high, just 60' left or so. That was a great S line Destroyer throw with a little wind assistance. There's a field with 2 soccer fields that I can use and I have a lazer range finder that I can get fairly accurate distances within a few feet as it's in yards for ball golf. I'm more than sure I could get a few folks with a bigger arm than mine to join me out there and give inputs as well.

I am noticing that I, and most of the guys I'm playing with regularly, don't seem to be getting the same D in the frosty cool air we have lately. Being pretty much @ sea level that cold air is pretty dense. If picked I would want to give you a "summertime" review as well.

in short max D RHBH 400-425; RHFH ~325-350 (mainly BH thrower and don't FH for D)
lucky #: I'll use 39 for both 2 & 3

Cool beans there Lion.

350ft but I've been known to float one 400-450.

Lucky #36.

I live across the street from one of the OKC courses and right next to a school yard so testing will be easy for me.

Last edited:
NO need to confirm any distance, good luck. I might make a video of my daughter pulling numbers from a bowl for the winners, will post it that day. Sounds like fun for her.

thanks for doing this by the way. I'll say this, if I do win I will pass them on to someone that didn't make the cut after I give them a go.

what the hell.

Max distance 300-350' RHFH, about 275-300' RHBH. Usually throw a wraith. Have a good open field to test on right by the house. Starting to get snow though, so no white discs please :)

Also have a 13 year old who would throw with me although his max d is closer to 200-250'

Lucky number is 19.

Lucky Number 3

Open field Flat Max D 425 RHBH
- Rarely RHFH, but baseball background allows me to push them out past 350 easy..

Great Idea Lion (as if I wasn't gonna snag that many Cannons anyway :) )

You the man!!!

Max d: 400
Lucky # 8
Have field right beside my house, am very literate:)
Live in the south so we are hitting our optimal weather right now!