• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need Thrower Pro Line Gremlins

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlybakerbest

Birdie Member
I have paypal or trades for your 7/10+ PL gremlins. Not really looking for collector condition, mainly throwers, but will entertain anything really. Lots of old school Innova throwers (9x/10x/CE/11x/candy pro/old run champ) for trade, or paypal which ever you prefer.

More of a question than a suggestion, as I'm sure the Proline plastic is nice. But have you tried the Discmania GM (Gremlin)? I heard it's the same mold as the old Innova Gremlin. Plastic is obviously a different blend but they are really easy to find (cheap).

I don't want anymore people going after gremlins than there already are, but. s-line plastic gm's are still around, and they pretty much rule.

More of a question than a suggestion, as I'm sure the Proline plastic is nice. But have you tried the Discmania GM (Gremlin)? I heard it's the same mold as the old Innova Gremlin. Plastic is obviously a different blend but they are really easy to find (cheap).

They aren't even close to the same mold. Its not the plastic I like but the mold. Id take an old DX gremlin happily if it was in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts