• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Neighborhood Disc Golf, New Retail Website

Hello fellow disc golfers!

Neighborhood is a new pro shop based out of Rochester NY. We have a store front to provide discs for our community and to support our local disc golf scene. We now have a website to hopefully provide disc golfers everywhere with awesome products, great customer service, and entertaining disc golf videos. Please visit our website and check out our unique disc golf videos on the Media page of the site. www.neighborhooddiscgolf.com

Feel free to let us know what you think or ask questions, and we will gladly answer them here.

-Thanks

Website looks great. Very Clean and easy to navigate from the list. Rotating banner up top is very effective. ..... BUT...... i can't find the 'search' feature. :eek:

(i'm being serious)

Website looks great. Very Clean and easy to navigate from the list. Rotating banner up top is very effective. ..... BUT...... i can't find the 'search' feature. :eek:

(i'm being serious)

Thanks for the positive feedback!

The search bar is being created by the web designer now. It should be up in a week or two. I will be putting every product in alphabetical order in the next week also for even easier navigation. Inventory will be growing constantly over the next few months. Baskets, more bags, and other accessories will be added soon.

Search bar is now installed on the site for easy navigation to find specific products!

Free shipping with a purchase over $50, and a free shirt with purchase over $100!

Support Neighborhood Disc Golf so we can give back even more to our customers and the disc golf community!