• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New backpack bag w/ built-in chair

The one drawback I noticed was that the main pocket serves as a multi function pocket for a water bottle holder and its also the pocket they have the sweatshirt stuffed in. Is it big enough to allow you to do both at the same time? If not what do you do with your drink when you are using the big pocket for clothes and towels? I like the seat idea though I think thats kind of nice.

Whats the material they use? and how good are the zippers cause im really interested in this or the karma or a no excuses bag. if its a durable bag i'll get one because i dig the chair

$18.00 at walmart. I love it. Holds about 15 discs plus putter pocket, cup holder and umbrella holder.

Attachments

• 102_3075.jpg
    102_3075.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 102_3072.jpg
    102_3072.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 90
If you're talking about the Big Hyzer 8 Frame, it has 2 drink holders that work well for most water bottles and has a zipper so you can put other things in them too. I've put 32oz beer cans in mine. There are 4 pockets that are big enough to hold discs. You can put about 26 discs in it total. It's a great bag. Get one.

http://www.bighyzerbags.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BHB8.3A0100

Latest posts