• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

So Pound has gone the "people are stupid" route and pulled the prices back $0,01 . . $274,99 is SO much cheaper than $275 . . i really hate this, so stupid

It has always been $274.99, all their products sell for $xxx.99. I wasn't charged tax but they did charge $28 for shipping.

Where the heck are the custom Rufus options? I don't see them at all.

They aren't available yet but Pound commented in one of their FB posts that the custom option will be $399. Pretty sure a velcro patch is one of the options but other than that and colors, not sure how much customization is available.

They aren't available yet but Pound commented in one of their FB posts that the custom option will be $399. Pretty sure a velcro patch is one of the options but other than that and colors, not sure how much customization is available.

Ahhhh, i misinterpreted your "$399 for custom" comment thinking they'd just popped up on the website.

Extra outside side pockets. Spacer mesh color options. Velcro patches. And lots of new colors.

Coming.

Just build one for fun and with all the upgrades it end up at 459,99 US$ . . thats alot of money for a small entry level bag

For me in Sweden that bag will end up in the $635 range once i payed shipping, VAT other taxes . . and ad a rainfly (when is that comming?) and i´m over $700 for a small bag. . .it starts to hurt

thats alot of money for a small entry level bag

well, it's definitely a small bag, but not entry level for sure - it's a handcrafted boutique bag, not something I'd recommend to a new player

the conversion rates and exporting costs are pretty crazy for you.

well, it's definitely a small bag, but not entry level for sure - it's a handcrafted boutique bag, not something I'd recommend to a new player

the conversion rates and exporting costs are pretty crazy for you.

A entry level for Pound bags. . i did not mean as a entry level bag.

I do love my Octo but its to big for most of my rounds. .i will grab a Rufus at some point but i want a rain fly so i have to wait

Feels like the price gap between the stock and custom Poundbags has grown but i might be wrong.

I haven't looked at custom prices since I got my Carlton, which was $400 fully custom (of course an additional insulated divider and rainfly not included, which I eventually ended up getting)

I agree that $450 for a smaller and what I'd consider less versatile bag does seem a little steep. But a lot of prices have gone up since I got mine in late 2019

A entry level for Pound bags. . i did not mean as a entry level bag.

I do love my Octo but its to big for most of my rounds. .i will grab a Rufus at some point but i want a rain fly so i have to wait

Feels like the price gap between the stock and custom Poundbags has grown but i might be wrong.

The thing is, they aren't considering it an "entry level for Pound bags"...they're considering it a premium bag that's simply a bit smaller for people who don't want to carry a big bag. Look at other luxury brands...Porsche makes SUVs, their cars aren't cheaper just because they're smaller. They're just 2 different sized vehicles under the same luxury brand.

I don't think the smaller bag is worth the money, but I like carrying a larger bag. I'm just saying I don't think their goal is to position it as an entry level bag into the Pound market. I think their goal is just to cater to people who want the Octo style over the Carlton style but want the Carlton load capacity.

Pound basically has no "entry level Pound bags".

The thing is, they aren't considering it an "entry level for Pound bags"...they're considering it a premium bag that's simply a bit smaller for people who don't want to carry a big bag. Look at other luxury brands...Porsche makes SUVs, their cars aren't cheaper just because they're smaller. They're just 2 different sized vehicles under the same luxury brand.

I don't think the smaller bag is worth the money, but I like carrying a larger bag. I'm just saying I don't think their goal is to position it as an entry level bag into the Pound market. I think their goal is just to cater to people who want the Octo style over the Carlton style but want the Carlton load capacity.

Pound basically has no "entry level Pound bags".

I agree with this, although I am very satisfied with my Rufus. I was specifically looking for a premium bag with a smaller carry than my Rebel.

I was able to justify/rationalize the ~$300 over the ~$250 for a new Rebel. But even with how much I like the Rufus, there's no way I'd buy a custom one for another $150

$300 for a Rufus strikes me as a very good value proposition, as an "entry-level" entry into an American made top quality disc golf bag. A Rufus isn't $450. A Rufus is $300.

The one-off Rufus in exactly the all the colors you feel like having, with every add-on, is $450.

$300 for a Rufus strikes me as a very good value proposition, as an "entry-level" entry into an American made top quality disc golf bag. A Rufus isn't $450. A Rufus is $300.

The one-off Rufus in exactly the all the colors you feel like having, with every add-on, is $450.
well it´s both. .

or it´s not even $300. . It´s $299,99 (yes that bugs me)

Just made an order for the Ballistics Olive, that 1680 condura looks so good. .

The price will be mad untill i get it here to Sweden. .
$325 for the bag, $71 for the shipping. . $10 in customs and the fun $100 in VAT.

Latest posts