• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I am! I've been playing with the very first bag that I got 8 years ago (an innova tourney bag with a shoulder strap) and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about this upgrade. Been researching different bags for months, seen all of my options (except this one) in person, and I'm still convinced this is what I'm looking for.

Well my gray/burnt orange was sold out :wall: Still happy with the blue. Looking forward to it. Id be surprised if there was more than 25 of these made. Quality seems top notch, plus I think their hand made in house.

I think deep down blue was really my choice, as the one in the video looked so damn good. So Im really happy either way. Grey would have been nice with the orange zips as its different looking.

Went with black. These things are sick. I tried on my buddy's and thoroughly checked it out before deciding to buy. Dare I say, and I dare, a step up from the Mahal. Can't wait!

Went with black. These things are sick. I tried on my buddy's and thoroughly checked it out before deciding to buy. Dare I say, and I dare, a step up from the Mahal. Can't wait!

WHOA. Bold statement there friend. Time will tell....

How many discs fit in the main pocket on this?

Man I really want the Gray, but it's not available right now. Decisions, decisions.....

Edit....just bought the black. Can't wait to get it!

Last edited:
WHOA. Bold statement there friend. Time will tell....

How many discs fit in the main pocket on this?

I know, I know. I've just fully felt this bad boy up and it's the real deal. My buddy has been testing one for a bit now. I can't remember off the top of my head what the main compartment holds though. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mahal, I just feel this is Levi's version of bag evolution. He wouldn't put a product out that was inferior to his original design.

I think the Mahal is hidious looking. Quility is good, but def not for me. This bag is much more suited for my playing and the look appeals alot more to my eyes.

I really wanted to get it today, but decided to hold off. I'm sure it's a solid bag but I really need to see a few in people's hands first. So please guys, when you get your bags in please blow this thread out with reviews, vids, pics, ect!

I know, I know. I've just fully felt this bad boy up and it's the real deal. My buddy has been testing one for a bit now. I can't remember off the top of my head what the main compartment holds though. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mahal, I just feel this is Levi's version of bag evolution. He wouldn't put a product out that was inferior to his original design.

I feel you there Brent. I've no doubt. The materials look much upgraded as is much of the thinking on pocket placement. But it loses the Mahal's best feature -- collapsibility. I like that my bag shrinks when I don't need all the extras. And opens up to holds discs, beers, jackets, etc. when need be. I don't need the same size bag every day...

That is most certain the major trade off and I will definetly still travel with the Mahal when flying anywhere. Very few bags have that versatility so I probably won't ever get rid of the Mahal.

That is most certain the major trade off and I will definetly still travel with the Mahal when flying anywhere. Very few bags have that versatility so I probably won't ever get rid of the Mahal.

I'll be looking forward to your side by side comparison...:popcorn:

I'll be looking forward to your side by side comparison...:popcorn:
Yep, this for sure. Never got into the Mahal as much as I thought I was going to, but there is no doubt in my mind that it's the best crafted bag out there. If this bag is cut from the same cloth, it should be a good one!

I've never done an ITB vid but this may be the perfect opportunity.

If you film it, we will watch.

bad news is I just found out about pending July layoffs at my company, so I can't jump in just yet...
good news is my wife said she would spring for a new bag of my choice once I find a new job.

Yay to silver linings.

Last edited: