• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I really appreciate the side by side pics with the ranger. I thought it would be a bigger bag. I really like that it's not huge but still has a lot of space and storage

I'll try and get some tonight. Have some engagement photos but should have time before or after.

I signed up to be notified when these are ready. Right now, it's between this and a Grip A14/B15. Durability looks top notch on these, and if it's anywhere near as nice as the Mahal, it'll be worth spending a little extra for the quality.

I signed up to be notified when these are ready. Right now, it's between this and a Grip A14/B15. Durability looks top notch on these, and if it's anywhere near as nice as the Mahal, it'll be worth spending a little extra for the quality.

I have a grip and would definitely go with the LB..

Anyone have the gray with orange zippers they can post a couple pics?

Anyone have the gray with orange zippers they can post a couple pics?

That's the one I'd prefer, as well, but will probably just pull the trigger on whatever is available for the next run. Levi is doing this right and it's great to see some new companies coming out with quality and customer service as priorities!

I've got 14 in the main pocket of the Mahal and 5 in the left side, a cooler pocket in the right, and 2 Aviars in the putter pocket. The Octo has 17 in the main and 4 Aviars in the putter pocket.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 201
So, what are your thoughts on the comparison between the two? DO you really ever carry your Mahal expanded like that?

Also, NICE RUG! Good tight knotwork on that one.

That's the one I'd prefer, as well, but will probably just pull the trigger on whatever is available for the next run. Levi is doing this right and it's great to see some new companies coming out with quality and customer service as priorities!

I asked him about the gray and he said they wouldn't be available again till mid August...so I stayed with the black lol

So, what are your thoughts on the comparison between the two? DO you really ever carry your Mahal expanded like that?

Also, NICE RUG! Good tight knotwork on that one.

I'm still kind of comparing in my head. I've only got 2 rounds in with the Octo. I actually do carry my Mahal expanded most of the time. I like how Rocs fit in the side pocket better and gotta have the cooler pocket in the other. First thoughts are I can carry more in the Octo without the extra muffin top on the sides. It is also a more comfortable ride. The Mahal, however, is far more stable on uneven terrain(especially with the sides expanded). Also, and I'm not positive, but I think the cordura on the Mahal is a thicker grade. Time will tell as I play with the Octo a bit more and then switch back to the Mahal to see how it feels after.

And yeah, the rug is sick. My great grandpa purchased it in the late 1920's/early 30's in the Baltimore area. Great to just...um...relax and stare at.

I asked him about the gray and he said they wouldn't be available again till mid August...so I stayed with the black lol
Bummer. I had hoped to have one sometime in July, before I take my dg trips.

Thanks for the photos. What are your thoughts on fitting a soft lunch-style cooler in the large side pocket of the Octo? I'm thinking of one sized to hold 3 tallboys and a blue ice.

Thanks for the photos. What are your thoughts on fitting a soft lunch-style cooler in the large side pocket of the Octo? I'm thinking of one sized to hold 3 tallboys and a blue ice.

The side pocket is not as large as it looks. When I ordered my octo I was hoping that I could fit my camera bag in it, but it turns out that it does not fit. Here's the bag for reference:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JMZPJG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

The camera bag is probably a bit more rigid than your cooler, but it will still need to be fairly small if you want it to fit there.

Latest posts