• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Why trust a rumor when you can get your info straight from the source? Just write the pound dg facebook page, then report back here:popcorn:

I think my putter pocket update is sitting at the post office.
I will try and take some before and after pics, next week when I put it in.

I have never really thought that much about the problem that this is going to fix.

I just noticed that the zipper rolls in a little, making it hard to get the front outside putter in sometimes.

I have always just put it in behind the front one, and kind of rotate them back to front every time.

The putter update really helped!!! It was a problem I didn't really consider too much of an annoyance, but glad they fixed! I can now fit 2 putters and 3 mids up there. I bought the bag about 7 months ago and the love fest honeymoon period is still going strong. =)

Can't wait to see what a slightly smaller bag would look like from lb. I've been drooling over pictures of octothorpes, but first of all, I don't think my mojo is going to wear out anytime soon, and second, I don't throw most of the discs I carry in my mojo as it is.

Can't wait to see what a slightly smaller bag would look like from lb. I've been drooling over pictures of octothorpes, but first of all, I don't think my mojo is going to wear out anytime soon, and second, I don't throw most of the discs I carry in my mojo as it is.

Those are factors one considers when buying a new bag???? 😉

It must not be a priority. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on something else instead of waiting around.

I am sure they have been pretty busy with getting back up to speed from 1) the move to Portland and 2) the narly weather they have been getting in Portland.
Plus the new Octo-Haul has probably been pretty tI'm consuming.

Almost reads like they'll start designing by mid summer... But It'll be cool to see, I'm hoping for a good thought out smaller bag design. Could be the one for us <15 discers.

I am also very interested in a smaller option. I love LB's designs so I'm sure he'll make something well thought out and rugged.

It must not be a priority. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on something else instead of waiting around.

I am sure they have been pretty busy with getting back up to speed from 1) the move to Portland and 2) the narly weather they have been getting in Portland.
Plus the new Octo-Haul has probably been pretty tI'm consuming.

Almost reads like they'll start designing by mid summer... But It'll be cool to see, I'm hoping for a good thought out smaller bag design. Could be the one for us <15 discers.

I am also very interested in a smaller option. I love LB's designs so I'm sure he'll make something well thought out and rugged.

I'm glad that there are lot of options in the backpack area, but many of them are in the 20-35 disc range. I'd love to see what Pound can do. I want space for ~16 discs, Putter pocket(s) and additional storage for food and clothing - Like a more versatile Grip C14. Because they are a small company, I won't start whining...yet :)

I shot an email to Levi back in Dec 2015, he stated that in spring 2016 a slightly smaller top loading bag, different that anything out there, would be released. In Nov 2016 I sent a follow up email, he predicted early spring of 2017. Your conversation mentioned a hopeful release in the fall of 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to get pushed back....not whining, just saying.

I'm glad that there are lot of options in the backpack area, but many of them are in the 20-35 disc range. I'd love to see what Pound can do. I want space for ~16 discs, Putter pocket(s) and additional storage for food and clothing - Like a more versatile Grip C14. Because they are a small company, I won't start whining...yet :)

I recently got an Octohaul (pretty much the antithesis of your "small bag" request), BUT it carries like a dream. It honestly carries virtually the same with 30 discs as it does with 20. I'm thoroughly impressed with the comfort of this bag, and I've carried almost everything out there.

All that to say, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Octothorp carried 16 discs quite suitably for you. I doubt that's the solution you're looking for, but in my eyes it would fit all your requests quite well.

Latest posts