• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new bag.

iDisc

Par Member
im looking for a new bag but i have no idea where to start. as of right now i use the innova Standard Bag (im not a pro who has 6 different bags and chooses a new one every round).

im not sure what to get, i want more storage but long lasting.

I love my DGA Tour Bag with Phenix Bag Straps (I think I spelled that right) = )

You should check out this cool thread on this subject. (I'm probably biased, but I like the author of the thread. ;))

I just recently purchased the FADE Tourney Bag and I'm completely satisfied. Last night, I actually had someone with a Revolution Bag look at it and say, "I want one of those!"

thanks guys. i might be a little reluctant to try a fade bag because i've never heard of them but the tourney bag looks sweet, and the crunch box is the coolest looking bag i've seen.

also what do you guys think about the quad straps?(i think thats what they're called.)

also what do you guys think about the quad straps?(i think thats what they're called.)

It's all about if you want that backpack feel. They're nice to have if you're walking a lot and have a heavy bag, but it does get tiresome (for me) to take it off and put it back on every time I throw.

i got the fade tourney bag due to my disc buying obsession - top notch bag - great construction.

I think this thread changed my mind on what bag I am going to buy. These look like great bags and lots of features for the price.

I think if I wanted a "backpack feel" type of bag, I would seriously consider the REVOLUTION Dual Pack.

image.php

I have the "Revolution Carolina Team Bag", I will never need to buy another bag. I have had it for four years and I have seen a lot of nice bags, but for me there is no other bag than Revolution. It is pricey, but IMO it is well worth it. A lot of bags are out there and most are top notch, it comes down to personal preference. Good luck.

Another huge advantage to buying "backpack straps" is if you bike a lot. I live in the middle of Chicago and don't have a car, so I bike everywhere. When I got my first bag I would just sling it across my body and ride super awkwardly. I decided to spend the money on "backpack straps" and I'm sooooo glad I did. They obviously make riding my bike to the course way, way easier.

Here's a link:

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=164

My nephew uses a Innova Deluxe bag. Nice storage, and holds up to 18 discs. If you don't carry that many discs, you can use the extra room to carry an extra drink. That is what my nephew does.

I carry a Champion Bag because I wanted a second drink holder, and I like the room, and the mini pocket and pencil holder.

I know Revolution bags are expensive, but I've had mine for over 4 years and no sign of wear on it. I don't know that I would buy one myself seeing how the one I have was a gift.

I paid for mine and it stung, a lot of money. That was over 4 years ago, no problems, no wear.....the bag is awesome. Now knowing what I know, I would buy another tomorrow if I was in need of a bag. Here is the only picture I have of mine.

100_1970.jpg

Latest posts