• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Complete-O-Meter

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I saw a few requests here and there from people that wanted to know what percent of courses they've played in a state, country, etc. I spent some time over the last few days and put together a page that will break down your percentages by country and state. You can check mine out in the link below.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=1&ctab=4

FYI, this only counts active courses so extinct courses aren't factored into the stats.

It had me doing some quick estimates on gas $$ to play the entire 146 courses currently in Michigan. Damn....talk about depressing!!!!! :eek:

Awesome feature Tim, this is my favorite new thing here in a long time! I'm at 5.7% of the world, 6.8% of the US, and at least 50% in both Indiana and Illinois.

Excellent! I'm at 1% total 1.2% in the US and 19.6 in SC. That is a really cool feature! ...and yet again, the distance between DGCR and the other DG websites gets a little further apart.

Cool feature Tim!! And I love how it's called "% complete", as if someone out there has the goal of total worldwide DG course domination. lol

Neat-0!

My percentage is pretty small (that's what she said! Oh sniz-ap!:\)

I really really want to play Nicarauga's one course, just so I can proudly exclaim, "I've playing 100% of the disc golf courses in the country formerly run by Manuel Noriega."

Latest posts