• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Lodi CA.

Thanks for coming up!!! We had a great day raised $1200 for the course. come up any time...hey snappy in the heat of the day i lost you number if you could pm me with thanks. i would love to play some socal courses with you all.

So we only have 4 hole sponsorships left!!! Hoping to head down and pickup baskets!!!

Baskets ordered picking them up friday INNOVA here we come...and only three holes left to sponsor!!!

Nice, Innova is like 25 minutes from my house. I need to go by there soon. Club stuff. You guys getting the 28 chain baskets? Projected install date? Looking good for you guys.

Let the digging begain!!! We will be out digging and putting in the sleves for the baskets tomorrow!!! And yes they are the 28 chain baskets!! they are sweet!!! Sorry wish I had seen before we went down would have hit you for round =(

All the pin placements are in and tee poles may open with dirt tee pads for now. need 3 more hole sponsors for those.

Sounds great to hear that you got them all in. Put the baskets in and the disc golfers will come. Good profit for the parks department.

Is the course playable right now? I want to know if I decide to go that way one more time this summer.

Baskets are in, poles for the signs are in. It is playable. We have been playing out there.

let me know when you want to play we can carpool in i have a pass. pm me i will give you my number.