• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Murrieta, CA- need baskets

vondog

Setting up a new course in Murrieta and have 13 holes in the ground and 2 more on standby. Looking to purchase 3 Discatcher Pro baskets to complete the 18. Anyone have any for sale in the So Cal area?

There are always people in San Diego selling basketS. I would contact the San Diego Ace club and ask if they know of any being sold. Mr. Nichols was selling some recently and a few more last time I checked. I will ask around.

Is this a brand new course or the redesigned layout from the 9 that was already there?

We moved 5 of the 9 holes from up top to the riverbed and added 4 new holes to bring it to a total of 13. 10 of the 13 have 2 teepads. The plan is to add 5 more baskets to the riverbed to get it to 18(only public 18 in the Inland Empire south of the 91) by early next year. I have already made arrangements for 2 more to go in the ground mid-December but need to get 3 more discatchers.

We moved 5 of the 9 holes from up top to the riverbed and added 4 new holes to bring it to a total of 13. 10 of the 13 have 2 teepads. The plan is to add 5 more baskets to the riverbed to get it to 18(only public 18 in the Inland Empire south of the 91) by early next year. I have already made arrangements for 2 more to go in the ground mid-December but need to get 3 more discatchers.

That's awesome! Are you looking for lower prices than stock Innova stuff? Otherwise, they're a hop-skip away from you there, so whatever you order should come pretty quickly. They might even let you come pick it up at their warehouse to save on shipping if you are up for the drive to Ontario.

If you need any help on the install, shoot me a PM. I'd love to pitch in if you need it.

Very cool. I'll be living in Temecula starting in early January and I'd love to help. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

Mashnut,

The clubs 2013 tags will be available in January. Planning on having an end of year tag battle/course fundraiser for the release of the new tags.

And onemoremile, I have already contacted Innova, but was hoping something even less expensive might be available. Been able to be pretty frugal so far.

Mashnut,

The clubs 2013 tags will be available in January. Planning on having an end of year tag battle/course fundraiser for the release of the new tags.

Cool, do you guys generally post that kind of thing on Facebook or is there another club site?

Latest posts