• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New DG shop in Portland OR

Rugball

Birdie Member
I am not affiliated with the shop nor do I know anyone that works there. I didn't know where I could post this where:
  1. it wouldn't get flagged as spam.
  2. people will see it and find the info useful.
A huk lab pro shop just opened before Thanksgiving a few miles East of Pier Park in the St. John's area.
8247 N. Lombard St.
Portland OR 97203

I noticed a flyer on the board at the course and went to the shop after my round. Prices seemed reasonable, with most of the discs in multiple brands having the tri-fly dye on them, along with some other cool dyes and first run discs. They are having a 22.2% off EVERYTHING black Friday/grand opening sale through 12/1. I picked up a nice Prodigy M4 and an icon Legacy Bandit. Stop in and support your local shop!

A buddy of mine was just down there this weekend and played Pier. He also saw the flyer and dropped in the shop. Walked out with a couple nice tri-fly dyes and some Huk Lab shirts. :thmbup:

I have been to the Huk Lab shop and it is impressive!! Huge huge inventory. Jay has done an epic job with his shop and it really is a great asset to the NW disc golf scene. I can't say enough good things about Jay and the support he has had for disc golf in our area and around the country. Visit the shop next time you visit Portland and then hit up Pier park or McCormick (coming soon in the near future).

Maybe the owner would become a DGCR sponsor and boost sales thru the interwebs?
Just thinkin' out loud...

Every event I have played in Oregon has had Huk Lab as one of their sponsors. Discs, hoodies, and all sorts of good stuff in the player packs. On Saturday I'll be throwing in a travelling series that has a $50 CTP sponsored by HL for each of the eight events in the series.

Great outfit that supports their customer base.

I may have a travel that way in the spring... any other shop suggestions in the area?

I've heard that Disc Golf Depot has a great selection, but you need to call ahead to make sure someone will be there as the guy runs it out of his garage or something.

Latest posts