• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] New Disc Company

DriveCrusher2

Bogey Member
I know it is titled new disc company, which in fact it sort of is but they are using Gateway's molds. Personally I like the names the new company is using over Gateway... to an extent. First off the new company is Fly High Discs. The only disc that I am for sure is the same mold is their putter. The AK-47 is the same mold as a wizard. Personally I like having a putter that says AK-47 on the top of it, I have the link here to their site if you would like to check it out. I heard of this company when I was playing the Ozark Fall Harvest Tourney at Ozark Mountain. I guess they are partnering up, something similar to what Millennium and Innova does. Anyway for those of you that like Gateway's stuff here is a different company with different names, I putt with Wizards so I am going to start buying these AK-47's

Fly High Discs!

The plastic of all their discs is firm and grippy. Bought a set. Jack the Ripper is the one I've been throwing the most, numbers are 9,5,0,1. Holds a very nice line, hyzer/anhyzer, it will hold it. So far, I like what they have produced.

Last edited:

Latest posts