• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Discs

What is the best website to order new discs? I don't have any stores that sell discs locally and the closest store with a decent selection is 45 minutes away.

If you plan on ordering 5 plus, Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com is a good deal as their prices are a little cheaper and you get free shipping on orders over $50.

Not to pile on, but I am also a fan of discgolfcenter.com. Great selection, live inventory, discs by color and weight (to the gram), excellent service and quick shipping.

I'll also throw a plug in here for our local store: Sun King Discs, who have a web presence as well, and support the sport locally as well as nationally. Nice guys and they do a really good job, though I haven't ordered from them online.

There are loads of other sites that specialize in certain things as well.

To be clear, though it doesn't apply to your particular case, I do strongly recommend buying locally if you can, first. Handling the plastic can be a big factor in whether you like the things you end up with, and supporting local businesses is a socially responsible thing to do.

Last edited:
Not to pile on, but I am also a fan of discgolfcenter.com. Great selection, live inventory, discs by color and weight (to the gram), excellent service and quick shipping.

I'll also throw a plug in here for our local store: Sun King Discs, who have a web presence as well, and support the sport locally as well as nationally. Nice guys and they do a really good job, though I haven't ordered from them online.

There are loads of other sites that specialize in certain things as well.

To be clear, though it doesn't apply to your particular case, I do strongly recommend buying locally if you can, first. Handling the plastic can be a big factor in whether you like the things you end up with, and supporting local businesses is a socially responsible thing to do.

Good points, well said.
I have operated a storefront business (not disc golf) and saw people come in to look at what we had and get help. Then they would order online to get a cheaper price. Those same people probably wonder why we closed up.
As cubby96 said, support your local DG store whenever you can, especially if they support the sport.

I have ordered from Discgolfcenter.com and gottagogottathrow.com. I was looking for specific weights/colors and contacted them via email. They were both quick to respond via email and when I followed up with specific questions on the phone (do you have any blank stamp ions?) they were cool and checked the inventory in the store. it ended up they had them, he immediately put it up on the website, I refreshed my page, and it was available to throw it in my cart. Also, if they don't have something in stock, they can generally let you know when they expect their next shipment from the manufacturer.

Good points, well said.
I have operated a storefront business (not disc golf) and saw people come in to look at what we had and get help. Then they would order online to get a cheaper price. Those same people probably wonder why we closed up.
As cubby96 said, support your local DG store whenever you can, especially if they support the sport.

Darn 5 minute edit limit!!!
That being said, I do shop online for things that I cannot get locally. For single discs, I use DiscGolfCenter.com. For multiples, I use MarshallStreetDiscGolf.com

I've used DGC as well as many other on line dealers. One thing I've learned is that if you call during business hours, most stores will detail what's in their stock and let you choose what you like. I've been dealing with Disc Golf World in KC. They've been great.

Gotta Go Gotta Throw - either in person, call (877-DISCGOLF), or website (www.gottagogottathrow.com).

I work nearby and stop in every other week. Staff is extremely helpful, understand the sport, and they support the local disc golf scene.

Joe's Flight Chart is very useful in comparing discs.

I mainly order from Clearwater Dg, Marshall St, gggt, discgolfcenter, altitude.

You'll find a lot of online Dg stores have cool and knowledgeable staff. To me it seems each store has unique pros. Like if you're looking for something unusual/collectible, I'll start with Clearwater. If you want photos of the disc (rim size, profile) altitude is the place to start. Specific photos, Marshall. Unreleased items (eg MVP anodes) gggt is the place. Also appreciate Marshall and gggt flight charts. Also it seems that weighing disc is becoming the standard.

And check the dgcr (or others....like discaroo, dgr) for good deals, oop's. Post what you want. Local pros/players also will have surpluses.

What are you looking for?

I was buying all my discs from disc golf center. However, I find I can pick up anything on the marketplace here. Half the beauty is someone else has already broken it in for me.

If there is a course near by, i would drive the forty five mins. Lets you feel the plastic, see your disc and its actual color. Support your local shop. I know ours(dodos) does alot to sport local disc golf.I have used Discgolfcenter, discnation,and Sun king all have great support and customer service.

I know you are asking where to order from but I will tell one place for sure not to order from.

Utopia Disc Golf!

I have ordered 6 discs from them, in 2 orders and I never got an email or call or anything after 2 weeks with no discs. They won't return calls or emails. They charged my card on the first one and I never got discs and they didn't charge it on the second order when I clearly ordered the discs because a thank you screen came up. I would stay away from this website as it has not proven good for me.

Unless you are bargain hunting I would make the trip and support a local shop. As long as they promote and support the growth of the sport and fit your selection needs. If not I'm sure you can find an online retailer with all these options. I personally shop at Dynamic Discs because they are friendly, helpful, and do a lot to support the sport.

I've gotten the cheapest rates right here on DGCR marketplace. I agree with supporting your local dg store BUT .. if you know what you're buying...Get your discs here for a couple bucks cheaper.. usually includes shipping or deals for "buy two and get a couple bucks off"

I've used DGC .. Clearwater...Utopia...SunKing...LSDiscs... I'll use em all to find that one disc I'm searching for. One of them will most likely have or can find me the disc I need. Gotta shop around..be a smart buyer. :D

Latest posts