• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Equipment Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be amazed if they deliver and clear customs and then ship to him and then to you in a week.

Knock it off with the negative waves Moriardi!

has bags en route to our warehouse!! Pre-orders will be shipped out early next week. There will be a few extra available with that shipment. Those on the email list will get the inside scoop. facebook.com/GripEQ and click the "Email Signup" tab.

Just posted on the Grip Facebook page

Actually, they didn't get on the plane. Supposed to be on one today I believe and ship out from KC to customers next week.

I have dealt with this before. It sucks, especially when they impound the container for 4 weeks.

Just trying to keep you guys realistic.

He ain't lyin'....DTW's shipment of LAT 64 Fuses was impounded for 7 weeks because some mule-earred butt-huffer @ DHL filled the paperwork out wrong. Of course...a few crates of 'Fuses' from europe mighta freaked out Homeland Security too...who knows

So...take heed

I'm in the market for a new bag come spring. Are these being made at all? I've read quite a few pages and I'm feeling these are never going in to production lol.....

Can someone fill me in on the scoop? I'd love to get a backpack style dg bag....

I'm in the market for a new bag come spring. Are these being made at all? I've read quite a few pages and I'm feeling these are never going in to production lol.....

Can someone fill me in on the scoop? I'd love to get a backpack style dg bag....

Read the previous posts. :doh:

lol, I did. It still doesn't answer my question. I realize no one has gotten them yet, that's why I'm asking if they're making them anymore....

This thread has been the same forever, it seems like these will never get to the people who already ordered one. But my question remains, will we see these in production?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts