• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Gstar Line-Up

Horsman

Pandamonium Discs
Gold level trusted reviewer
All discs will be a stock release

GStar Aviar

GStar Dart

GStar Krait

GStar Leopard

GStar Mamba

GStar Skeeter

Set for release on February 3rd

All I can say is WTF is with these molds they are releasing. Catering to the novice players it looks like. Im not happy at all.

yeah i have no use for any of those..

Destroyers and Teebirds..at least its only a matter of time until a production release.

I throw a mamba but its for rolling and i dont think a gummy one would work as well... I guess i'll just wait for the Teebirds and Destroyers to get some g star

skeeter!!!! Dart!!!! WHAT!!!! That's weird, you would think Destroyers and Teebirds is where the money is at.

skeeter!!!! Dart!!!! WHAT!!!! That's weird, you would think Destroyers and Teebirds is where the money is at.

Perhaps they actually support the second hand market and wanna give people more time to sell those at high prices/ maybe they have one more smash n grab G star teebird test run to sell off

Maybe they're perfecting the blend before they roll out the bad boys.
Or they're nuts or don't care. I don't know.

Perhaps they actually support the second hand market and wanna give people more time to sell those at high prices/ maybe they have one more smash n grab G star teebird test run to sell off

Well we still haven't seen the FD yet and they said that that was going to be in the first 3 they did. That and they made the Roc3 already.

I am actually furious. The teebirds would be uber popular.

Maybe I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I think no teebirds/destroyers is intentional to drive up the price and demand on the collector's market for those discs. They have to be making pretty good money when they are selling out of a few thousand discs every time they release a batch through the proshop. Not only do they get to sell the discs above what they would sell them for to a retailer (probably about double the cost, actually) but if they time their releases right, they might be able to sell them in higher amounts than they would to the general public as they purposefully create demand by limiting release amounts.

My guess is they keep up that practice for a few months until the demand clearly slows, at which point, they will become a full release.

I am pretty excited for a GStar Krait. I really liked the various CFR runs of Krait but never put one in my bag since it was only stock in Champion. I prefer Star type plastic for higher speed stuff. If it isn't too floppy I'll bag it between my QOLF and Scorpius

Latest posts