• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Gstar Line-Up

Doubtful, they have only been going down in price ad show no signs of stopping.

I have a feeling when people realize they aren't going into production immediately, there might be a slight jump again, but I think they'll keeping dropping overall as well.

I have a feeling when people realize they aren't going into production immediately, there might be a slight jump again, but I think they'll keeping dropping overall as well.

i think theyll fall in price once the market gets filled up with them. then if no other other runs are released theyll go back up. or if a production stamp comes out the test run will go up. and in ten years well see an increase in price.

just riding the rollercoaster

i think theyll fall in price once the market gets filled up with them. then if no other other runs are released theyll go back up. or if a production stamp comes out the test run will go up. and in ten years well see an increase in price.

just riding the rollercoaster

I guess I just don't understand why no one likes the new Teebirds. Not the right flight? Too gummy? I think it is hilarious because you can't please people.

Even if they aren't as stable/overstable as regular Teebirds they will have a slot in my bag. I love a lightly seasoned Teebird, and one out of the box sounds great to me.

I guess I just don't understand why no one likes the new Teebirds. Not the right flight? Too gummy? I think it is hilarious because you can't please people.

im just going to say my opinion is if they only released like 250 or 500 of these and made them super rare, people would be jizzing buckets over how there like a seasoned tb out of the box. but there easy to get now and it takes away the fun factor of being "privileged" to get your hands on one. i cant even count how many posts there used to be lookin for thrower gummy tb. now they can have em cuz there readily available, and dont like it. so much lolz.

im just going to say my opinion is if they only released like 250 or 500 of these and made them super rare, people would be jizzing buckets over how there like a seasoned tb out of the box. but there easy to get now and it takes away the fun factor of being "privileged" to get your hands on one. i cant even count how many posts there used to be lookin for thrower gummy tb. now they can have em cuz there readily available, and dont like it. so much lolz.

I have a feeling they wont be easy to find forever.

I like them a lot so far but I think the leo is my favorite g star