• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Gummier Champ Plastic?

i saw a stack of crystal clear x-out bosses that were grippier than any other boss ive felt. this was true of a few orcs i felt too. same crystal clear plastic x-out, but the plastic was pearly. like it literally looked like a pearl.

I picked up a Champ Eagle awhile ago. It is pretty gummy, grippy, and opaque but it does not have the flight numbers on it. It is a sweet light blue. At the same store they have an orange Teebird that is similar to my Eagle. I might have to pick it up as well.

I was feeling up 2 champ pd's in the perfect gummyness. Both non plus rim, peach, max weight. I hope they make the switch for good to this stuff. Current champ is trash imo.

A lot of the recent runs of champ that I've felt/seen have also been gummy/grippy and more opaque. I really like how they're coming out, I hope they keep it up.

What he said ^
It is as close as I have seen to the old schooley 03 pearly in feel and grip

I have a really nice blue gummy eagle I bought last year. Threw it a bit but decided I didn't really like the rim. Heres a pic.

Kinda pearly too. Similar to a cottoncandy valk I traded away a few months ago.

Latest posts