• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Champion Plastic...good or bad????

Ah, like "Jolly Rancher."

Me likey the Brinster 'bird.

I think the pun is supposed to imply that this new plastic is like candy pro plastic. I've never actually felt candy pro before, though, so I don't really know.

When will my Brinster teebirds' come???? I need them now....

BTW only 1 pink 170-172 left.

Does this mean the value of "pre-Jolly Launcher" plastic will skyrocket on the marketplace now?

I got one of the bg ams metal flake terns but the weather hasnt been good enough yet...

I can't personally confirm this, but if that's a FR Tern, it might "tern" more than the production version.

I feel for you, it's supposed to be sunny and 67 here today...

My local shop just got some 12x TB's in and it appears to be run in the new plastic. Did anyone ever get confirmation if that was true???

My local shop just got some 12x TB's in and it appears to be run in the new plastic. Did anyone ever get confirmation if that was true???
I think Innova said that they were going to start running all the discs that come in champ in the new plastic. I could be wrong however. I do know Brinster(sp?) has a tour Teebird in that plastic, so it would make sense.

I think Innova said that they were going to start running all the discs that come in champ in the new plastic. I could be wrong however. I do know Brinster(sp?) has a tour Teebird in that plastic, so it would make sense.

Wonder when they will be out of this material. Seems like good things and innova dont last long

Don't know about durability, but it's definitely grippier than previous Champion and not quite as rock-hard.

Latest posts