• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Map Feature

I love this. Thanks Tim. I've already got my Va trip (today through Tues) planned out but this makes things even easier now.

I'll finally break 100 courses this weekend!

That is still in the drop-down menu.
Cleared my cache and still getting this
dgcrdropdown.jpg

Looks like "Random Course" replaced "Courses Near Me"

Looks like you're not logged in to the site. If you were, you'd see an option to add a course there, courses near you, etc.

I'm really liking the new map feature, nice job!

Thanks
I signed off, recleared my cache, rebooted and signed back in (twice? for some reason)
It's working now

Direction Arrows in Map Browser Course List

Wow Tim! (and team?)
Another awesome feature added (or did I just now notice it?): when I browse the map, the course list doesn't just come up with distances, but you've added a compass arrow to each line. :thmbup:
Guys, this site gets better and better, sometimes w/o fanfare. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate all of it.
:clap: Thanks! :clap:

I rolled that out yesterday. Glad you enjoy it :) It was actually an idea that came from the suggestions forum.

Thanks for the compass arrows, Tim. They have already come in handy.

I noticed that yesterday also, thanks Tim!

I asked if he could do it and it was done in no time. Very impressive.

It is my second contribution to the site functionality. The "home" icon on the dashboard course map was something I had asked for also.

:clap:Yeah. Everyone who likes it send Giles a snickerdoodle cookie.:clap:

JK it was a good idea giles.

question. I see the list view on courses I've played...but how do I view that in map view? As well as wish listed courses?

question. I see the list view on courses I've played...but how do I view that in map view? As well as wish listed courses?

1 - Log in

2 - My Dashboard (upper right and click on "Dashboard Home")

3 - On the My Dashboard line go to the right and click "DGCR profile"

4- right above the list of courses played click "Course Map"

At the bottom right of the map, you can check on/off what you want to see on the map.

Map feature

Where did the awesome map feature go? I have been using it for years and years to plan my road trips and now it has disappeared. What gives?

Latest posts