• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New MVP Disc, the NANO

im saying mini, based on the proportions shown in that image.

Who in the world wants an expensive mini? Minis are for two things, marking your lie and leaving them behind somewhere on the course. :D

An MVP mini? Ugh, fine... send me 10. I will do some advertising to the locals when I leave them scattered all over the course.

I was hoping when they decided to make a mini it would be eclipse.

Who in the world wants an expensive mini? Minis are for two things, marking your lie and leaving them behind somewhere on the course. :D

Have you never played mini golf? There's an ace race with day and night doubles around here that sets up a mini course between the day and night doubles rounds. I play the event every year for the mini golf.

Have you never played mini golf? There's an ace race with day and night doubles around here that sets up a mini course between the day and night doubles rounds. I play the event every year for the mini golf.

Our club has a set of 18 mini baskets that we like to break out every so often. This mvp mini is going to have some stiff competition if it's going to compete with mini drivers and zings.

Our club has a set of 18 mini baskets that we like to break out every so often. This mvp mini is going to have some stiff competition if it's going to compete with mini drivers and zings.

Love Innova's mini drivers when it's calm and Vibram's mini-VP in the wind. I could never throw the Zings very well.

I've been meaning to get out and throw some thumbers with the Ratchet and some bombs with the Fat Bwai too.

If this is a mini, I really hope it's the slightly larger size like the Small Axe minis. So if it flies like an Innova Mini Driver, and is the size of a Small Axe, it'd be the best mini I've had/thrown.

Stop with the "if" and "hope" it's a mini. Zj said it was a mini on page 1 or 2. It's a mini. Not trying to kiss ass here but in case anyone hadn't noticed, there are a few people on here that actually know what's going on 99% of the time (and don't post conjecture when the 1% happens). Learn to read between the lines and we'll save a lot of folks a lot of time. That all being said, I would LOVE to see an eclipse one! Any word of something along those lines in development?

who says it is going to be expensive? or even premium plastic

This sentence (fragment?) right here is the most exciting thing I've seen in an MVP thread period. The biggest thing keeping me from using more MVP is their lack of a base plastic that can be easily seasoned. If they made a less than premium plastic for the Nano, they could potentially be looking to use it on actual discs...

This sentence (fragment?) right here is the most exciting thing I've seen in an MVP thread period. The biggest thing keeping me from using more MVP is their lack of a base plastic that can be easily seasoned. If they made a less than premium plastic for the Nano, they could potentially be looking to use it on actual discs...

Well let them know how to solve the problem of incorporating the gyro technology on a base plastic disc and you will be set to go!

Latest posts