• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Ian peronally I carry only 20 discs in my performance bag which is the one I carry. At this point we don't have any plans until we can seek off our current stock.

Announcement !! Physical flight has officially partnered with Volo Disc Sports and now exclusively carry physical flight disc golf bags!! The current Physica Flight website will close and all information and ordering will now be found at volodiscsports.com

Just check out the link for physical flight at Volo and see videos, reviews and ordering info. Also check pre order the battle bag and stay tuned on here for updates, new bags etc.

The battle bag proto has now changed and is smaller, sleeker , and overall a better bag. I will have a pic up soon of the production run!! Stay tuned cause it got a major facelift.

And it's indestructible. Check out the video soon of it being run over by a car and surviving.
Remember these bags are made to last, if you want a cheap nylon bag then you want to check out the other guys! Cheaper materials bring down price but dont last over time. All bags come with a 3 warranty on defects.

Trying to thin out the inventory and a 1 day sale on Physical Flight Performance Bags!! 1000d cordura, internal frame and free shipping. 7 different colors with rubber coated bottom. Holds 20-30 discs. Retail is $115 but on sale for $85 shipped with 3 year warranty.

Send me a PM with your 2 tone w/ balck color choice of red, smoke, brown, yellow, orange, green or royal blue. Paypal is accepted at [email protected]

Offer is good for 2 days only

Updated version of the battle bag is in the mail an I will post pics as soon as I get it. It's much sleeker than the original proto and no where near as big. Check us out at facebook and like us!

Final Version of new Back Pak will be here Monday. Battle Bag went on a diet, got slimmed down and Sexy....check back Monday night for the all new bag.....

New Back Pack Style Bag called the "Jet Pak"

Any pics of the battle bag yet?

Physical Flight Disc Golf Bags would like to introduce the lowest priced back pack bag made of Waterproof 1000d Cordura called the "Jet Pak". 3 year warranty against manufacturers defects. $135.00...be one of the first 50 to order and choose from 24 different colors). The bag weighs in at only 3 pounds!!

Email Chris at [email protected] for to order and for color choices.Also check us out on facebook by clicking on the link in my signature or searching for Physical Flight Disc Golf Bags.

Check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2IbAwIu5KO0

Bag Features: (shown in picture is forest green/black)
-1000d Cordura,
-Rust Proof Zippers
-Front zippered storage pouch
-Pencil and score card pouches
-Inside protected Cellphone/wallet pouches
-Stand up compartment for Umbrella
-Velcro Straps for disc retriever
-Main compartment can hold 20-25 discs comfortably
-Dual side putter pouches that hold up to 3 putters each
-4 triple stitched D-rings making the bag quad strap compatible along with the built in Back Pack Straps
-2 Full Size Mini Pouches
-Zippered Rain Flap
-Two insulated 32 ounce grommeted water bottle holders
-Removable Velcro Dividers in each storage pocket.

Attachments

• Jet Pak 2.jpg
    Jet Pak 2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Jet Pak.jpg
    Jet Pak.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 106
Yes sir the battle bag is now called the Jet Pak but the size an shape of the bag are significantly different.

Latest posts