• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Thanks for getting this bag made!! Looks awesome and I can't wait to get mine. Black and Red Baby

Pre orders will be put in at the end of this week!! Remember this is the only bag with a lifetime warranty that you don't have to pay extra for shipping or different colors and the only bag designed by Doctor of Physical Therapy with a specialty in low back pain and biomechanics, so you know the bag will be comfy and healthy for your back.

Pre-order for the Chally will end this Friday and and anyone that ordered a bag will receive it within 4 weeks!!

Physical Flight Straps

Heard you had new physcial flight straps for sale for $25, is this true?

Yes we have started manufacturing quad straps for $25 bucks. Cordura outer with underside passed felt and webbing for comfort.

Pics of 1st run of Challenger/Chally Bag is in

Check out one of the production run of our Backpack Bag. :thmbup:

Attachments

• Final Challenger bag.jpg
    Final Challenger bag.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Final Challenger Bag 3.jpg
    Final Challenger Bag 3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Final Challenger Bag 2.jpg
    Final Challenger Bag 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 49
Do you have any more details on the straps? Like warranty, pictures, where to get them, release date etc?

Your website seems to be down from my phone for the time being.

Do you have any more details on the straps? Like warranty, pictures, where to get them, release date etc?

Your website seems to be down from my phone for the time being.

I will add straps to the website tonight and the site is up now. We have them in stock and you can only get them from us. They are $28 and that includes shipping. They have a manufacturers defect warranty but no warranty on normal wear and tear.

Performance Bag

I received my performance bag today in the mail. I found it difficult to locate a review from someone who actually has the bag so I will list my personal pro/con list below.

Pros-
1.Excellent stiching/fabric/zippers. I can see this bag lasting for a long time!
2. The pockets aren't just wide open. They have dividers or clips in them to help organize.
3. Aesthetically one of the better looking bags I've seen!
4. The insulated pocket is a great addition for long days in the sun.
5. The customer service is 2nd to none. This CAN NOT be underestimated in business!

Cons-
1. The bottom is not dipped in any sort of rhinoliner/rubber/plastic (as advertised on youtube and other places). I will be getting a can and spraying it myself. This is my biggest complaint by far.
2. The frame is pretty cheap. Its just 2 pieces of pvc (tag still on) with 2 pieces of corrugated cardboard to connect them to. I may have to construct my own.
3. It doesn't come with a shoulder strap. Most bags will come with a single shoulder strap and if you want quad straps you will have to get your own.
4. There are no dividers in the main compartment. I will have to add them when I construct my frame.

Last edited:
I received my performance bag today in the mail. I found it difficult to locate a review from someone who actually has the bag so I will list my personal pro/con list below.

Pros-
1.Excellent stiching/fabric/zippers. I can see this bag lasting for a long time!
2. The pockets aren't just wide open. They have dividers or clips in them to help organize.
3. Aesthetically one of the better looking bags I've seen!
4. The insulated pocket is a great addition for long days in the sun.
5. The customer service is 2nd to none. This CAN NOT be underestimated in business!

Cons-
1. The bottom is not dipped in any sort of rhinoliner/rubber/plastic (as advertised on youtube and other places). I will be getting a can and spraying it myself. This is my biggest complaint by far.
2. The frame is pretty cheap. Its just 2 pieces of pvc (tag still on) with 2 pieces of corrugated cardboard to connect them to. I may have to construct my own.
3. It doesn't come with a shoulder strap. Most bags will come with a single shoulder strap and if you want quad straps you will have to get your own.
4. There are no dividers in the main compartment. I will have to add them when I construct my frame.

as far as the frame goes..thats a very standard frame..gb bags have a similar frame except the pvc isnt even connected its just wedge and gateway does the same..and all without the dividers..and again the small bag companies like GB and i think even the hyzerbomb atomic i got didnt come with shoulder straps because most/everyone just buys the quads..maybe the figure if your to cheap to buy quads that your prolly gonna have an innova bag.

I just read thru this and thanks for the review. To clear up some points the frame our performance pak (which is our base model bag) comes with a corrugated plastic frame and pvc connectors which keep the discs off the bottom of the bag. As GOV'NA stated most companies including Gateway, GB, etc include this type of frame and what we do different is actually add connectors so that you can add and take away corrugated plastic as they become worn. Also our bags come with hard plastic ends sewn into the bag to give it some rigidity.

The bottom of the bags are not plasti dipped anymore for the simple reason that it actually doesn't add much to reinforcing the nylon used and has the propensity to make the thread in the seams brittle and break if in less than 32 degrees cold. We have also never had any wear thru in the bottom of any of our bags so it doesn't increase the life of the bag after 2 years of testing and also helps us keep the cost down. Saves $5 on each bag

Finally our performance pak does not come with straps simply because it is a medium-large bag that is made for quad straps. Why add money to the cost of the bag ($4.00) for a single strap that will most likely never be used?

Finally it is impossible to find medium to large bag with 1000D-1050D nylon and kevlar thread that will hold 20-25 discs with the quality of materials and sewing for $70-$75 shipped to your door. Also comes with a 3 year warranty!!

Hard to beat my friends!!