• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Technique Learning Method

FlameOn.jpg

You forgot the step about lifting weights as much as you can, because disc golf is all about upper body strength. Other than that, I think you grasped most truths.

I started lifting 3-4 days a week in October, and put on about 20 lbs. I haven't been focused on upper body, rather everything. I've always been able to throw a long way, but since increasing my strength my distance has increased quite a bit. Not only am I throwing further, but with less effort.

I started lifting 3-4 days a week in October, and put on about 20 lbs. I haven't been focused on upper body, rather everything. I've always been able to throw a long way, but since increasing my strength my distance has increased quite a bit. Not only am I throwing further, but with less effort.

Don't worry, I wasn't meaning to say that body strength wasn't important. I was just making fun of the idea that distance is all about strength and of strongarming.