• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to DG

Neodammerung

Hi to all,

My girlfriend and I am very new to this sport. We wholeheartedly enjoy it!

I was curious to know where I can get a course map of Cottage Hill Park, Mobile, AL (or any/all of the DG courses in Mobile). I am looking for: the number of baskets/hole, number of tees/hole, and the distance from each tee. I have asked the park staff for this info and they look at me as if I'm asking for a "box of chocolates" (bummer :rolleyes: ).

This is a <snip> of a post here

Welcome.
Being from Texas I can NOT help you but wish you the best and encourage you to keep at it.

Wow...GL, I tried to do a search...there is a golf league so they probably have some people that would be willing to show you around, but no such luck in online maps that I could find.

www.mobiledgl.com

Welcome to Disc Golf, and to Disc Golf Course Review.

You should be able to find out about anything you need to know on here.
If you are looking for some kind of course info that isn't on the course homepage and related tabs, post something up in the "Disc Golf Courses" section about what you are looking for, there is a lot of people on here from a lot of different areas, so you can usually find out just about anything you need to know!