• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

Sure, with the drawings, everything ships 2 weeks after I get it :p

Bad news guys... got the tags today but they weren't what I ordered so I just ran to the UPS store to ship them back before 5pm. I should hopefully get them back in a 7-10 days. They were only single-sided rather than double-sided like I ordered.

Sorry for the delay, I'll ship them out as soon as I get them again.

I'd rather you took the time to get them right, as you're doing. :thmbup:

Yep, well played - we just got a fresh dump odf snow, so I am in no hurry :)

Bad news guys... got the tags today but they weren't what I ordered so I just ran to the UPS store to ship them back before 5pm. I should hopefully get them back in a 7-10 days. They were only single-sided rather than double-sided like I ordered.

Sorry for the delay, I'll ship them out as soon as I get them again.

Tags were shipped to me today! Hopefully they'll get to my place by the weekend.

It'll grow, once people see the map getting filled. Plus these aren't annual so the pool of swappers will always be growing :)

What is going to be the rule on the swapping? Do we play for the number or do we just switch the tags no matter what the numbers are? I would think you just swapped tags no matter if you play or not. Heck as bad as I am I would never switch once I got a high number.;)

Latest posts