• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

People should start receiving them as soon as tomorrow I'd imagine. I think they turned out pretty sweet!

Score - mailman had a present for me today. Now time to plan a trip...

First off, got mine today and they look even better than I imagined! Second, I have a question.
It says on the letter that you can't trade for one you have had before. Per my recollection, before, let's say timg and I live in the same town. I know we couldn't just keep swapping, but let's say he and I do an initial swap. Then I go and play in Indiana, and that player ends up at a DGCR meetup where he plays with timg. Can they not swap because timg has alread had that number? As I remmeber it, you can't trade for the one you had most recently, but you could end up with the same number again hypothetically. Is that still the case? (Did any of that even make sense? Lol)

I wrote that letter a long time ago... thought it was up to date. I want to say that you can trade as long as it's either a new tag or a new person now.

Ok. Cool just checking. It could actually make it interesting as guys try to rack up all the numbers eventually, but that would mean more programming on your part. Thanks again Tim, GREAT job on these!