• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

Don't quote me on it but it used to be that way and a situation like the above occurred where the two guys swapped but then couldn't complete it due to that rule being in place. So I ended up changing it. I'm not somewhere where I can check the code at the moment but I'll try to take a look later.

the tags look excellent TimG, well done. these should season up nicely over the years.

I got word that I have a package waiting at home, and it should contain both travel tag and personalized tag alike. thanks Tim! :hfive:

#36 may be hard to get lol, thinking it stays in tokyo

I'll be in Cali this Christmas, you better believe I'll be looking for Bag-Taggers as I make my way from San Fran to San Diego. As for any DGCR members coming to my "home turf", there are no other Americans currently living in Japan that have familiarized themselves with Tokyo courses more than I. I am happy and readily available to play tour guide if anyone is interested. :thmbup:

Come correct though, 150 discs are many players undoing.

Got home from a weekend of baseball to find letter waiting for me. Tag 40 is ready to trade if anyone is near Central Texas

I haven't received mine yet I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.
You could just have slow mail... I'll be going to the post office today to mail some stuff so I'll check to see that it didn't come back.

Can't believe I am the only one in Kentucky that has one of these. What the frick guys, this is a forever tag, not just one year. Worth it to advertise DGCourseReview to all your buddies and new friends alike. Come on, 55,762 members? Where are the Bling Addicts?

Playing my first round w/tag attached today. I haven't heard back from the other C-bus native with a tag, so I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled and try to convince some others to buy in.

People should start receiving them as soon as tomorrow I'd imagine. I think they turned out pretty sweet!

^ Posted six days ago.
I feel so let down every time I check the mail only to find junk mail... but no tag. Anyone else still waiting for theirs?

:popcorn:

Got mine. USPS ripped the envelope in half. I think they thought it was a gift card to steal (had it happen before) but they actually delivered it once they say what it was.

Got mine. USPS ripped the envelope in half. I think they thought it was a gift card to steal (had it happen before) but they actually delivered it once they say what it was.

Damn, Nick, that's crazy. I've heard of things like that happening but thank God I've never experienced it myself.

At least you got it! Mine can't be far away then...