• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

Damn, Nick, that's crazy. I've heard of things like that happening but thank God I've never experienced it myself.

At least you got it! Mine can't be far away then...

I'll laugh if I get mine before you..................are we not doing phrasing anymore?

#18 arrived...slightly bent and in a plastic "we're sorry" bag from the usps.

Yeah, ripped in half. It's not that bad, actually, but can be seen if you're looking for damage.

Hmm. Love the tag. But a tiny carabineer wont fit through the hole. Time to get out the power drill?

beware the rubber loop that came with these, mine has already broken with no unusual stress put on it. carabiner or heavy cord recommended.

just glad it happened at home and not out on the course.

You might have just gotten a bad one... I've never had one of these break although this is the first time I've ordered from this vendor. I can send you one of the old clear ones if you want.

I haven't either, and the way it snapped made me think the loop may have been sitting in a warehouse for a good while, broke like an old rubber band and didn't feel very flexible to begin with. I'm good with my paracord fix but thanks for the offer TimG.

I don't trust that rubber loop either. It doesn't seem like it is up to the task.
I'll rig something up...

If they didn't look so damned good Tim, I'd be much less worried about it.

Haha, well too late now, but if I make a new tag for something else one day I'll try to make it ugly :D

USPS is letting me down on this one... :(

3 weeks later...

I haz tag!

On the back of the outer envelope is a statement from the USPS saying something to the effect of,
"Dear valued customer, we care, and we're sorry we molested your mail."
They did their best to mangle it, but it finally made it here in good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I think I'm going to change the envelope for these... USPS seems to want to eat these tags.

I dunno if it's the DGCR logo in the return address or if your mailman thinks there's a gift card inside cause it feels stiff and small, but it seems these tags have had more issues than the USPS is statistically entitled to.

I think I'm going to change the envelope for these... USPS seems to want to eat these tags.

My envelope looked as if it had been air dropped from a helicopter with a rock attached. Luckily the rag itself was ok. What'd you do to USPS, Tim? . :D