• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] New Westside Discs in 2017?

I don't know the difference between those either lol

Honestly, in my opinion very little. I just compared my BT Northman to my Origio Warship and I really couldn't tell the difference. The Origio may be a little waxier, but they are real close to me.

They came out with origio Tursas, Sling and Warship... When will we get Origio Bards?!

They did release some origio Bards but to me they were a disappointment, very little glide and the grip didn't feel as good to me as the TP and VIP versions for some reason.

Retro Anchor felt a lot better so I switched to the Anchor as my main mid.

What's the difference between origio and bt?

Price difference is about 3 bucks. Origio/Retro/Prime is supposed to be like innova's DX or Discraft Pro-D. I personally don't think BT/Zero/Classic feels like any of the other manufacturers(I've not felt Pro or R-Pro from innova). The feel, touch, grip of the putters is one of the bigger reasons I like the Westside/Latitude/Dynamic

Bt/zero/Classic feels great. And some day I just drive to the factory and tell them myself to make all discs in that kind of plastic...

They did release some origio Bards but to me they were a disappointment, very little glide and the grip didn't feel as good to me as the TP and VIP versions for some reason.

Retro Anchor felt a lot better so I switched to the Anchor as my main mid.

Are you talking about the BT Bards? I have some of those, and I love them. Much flatter though. I was hoping an origio run would have a little pop on them.

No, proper Origio Bards, board flat and very little glide unfortunately. They're available at Powergrip.fi under their Finnish name Laulaja. Powergrip does international shipping but I guess it might get expensive...

I got a couple of these from MST, should be waiting for me at home. I'm hoping these beat intp an S curve Bard. Even my two year old VIP Bards are still beefy like a fresh Roc.

One of the best feeling mids out there.

I have quite a few bt bards i'm using as a bookend/faster beefy roc, and they're quite nice. Wondering if they'll lose fade, or turn first. Hoping turn for more of a role in the bag. Let me know if anyone has a question about them, or wants a profile pic.

I have quite a few bt bards i'm using as a bookend/faster beefy roc, and they're quite nice. Wondering if they'll lose fade, or turn first. Hoping turn for more of a role in the bag. Let me know if anyone has a question about them, or wants a profile pic.

Bards seem to lose fade rather than gain any turn when broken in.

Yeah my BT bards started to lose fade and gain glide somewhat quickly. I lost one recently and it hurt, A LOT.

Yeah my BT bards started to lose fade and gain glide somewhat quickly. I lost one recently and it hurt, A LOT.

I've got some I'd be willing to part with thatbare unthrown. I was throwing them but switched back to DX Rocs. I think I have about 5.

The ones I've got are super flat and feel good FH and BH.
More OS than normal to start, but Inthinkbtehy will break into exactly what I need.

I've been liking by Origio Bards, they have beat into where a fresh TP or DX Roc fresh would be, and still no turn.

I'm digging it so far, good addition to the bag. May buy a couple more while they are available.