• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Years1-1-2012 HOD Turkey Creek, Colo

Fishy

Double Eagle Member
Turkey Creek Ranch. Ft. Carson, CO
Hole15
640'
Par 5

f00ab060.jpg

62c8fcdb.jpg

e2d9c04c.jpg

Figure there is a head wind or cross wind. and you are throwing up 45' overall.. guess by the sign it means it plays like 775

Destroyer-eagle x-kc pro roc-hydra...should be a pretty easy birdie

Ok I played this recently.. there is always wind, it comes off the mountains and blows across. Bring your big arm. My guess is that this hole has maybe gotten a handful of 3's from people with 2 very lucky big drives and good putts. It's stupid long and it's up a grade the whole way. Nice thing about this hole is there are no trees except for the 2 that sit about 65' in front of the basket. Stay on the fairway or search for discs in the long rough. It sits at about 6400 so everything is shorter and more overstable.

I think it took me 3 drives into the wind, Beast is likely, maybe Flow if there was a bit less in the wind ( my arm was feeling the rest of the course that is similar) and a very nice drone shot around the gaurdian trees.. probably 2 putted it as well. Big arms should expect a 4, if the arm isn't shot from all the driving on the course. klay also just recently played so he might have a good idea aswell. I know by the time I got to this point I was seriously thinking "Are you F*cking kidding me? Another, long uphill hole?"

if it wasn't for knowing that the last 3 were more interesting than this one I probably would have just hiked back to the Jeep. Course beat me up pretty good.

Fishy says its windy, so lets try a force, drone, sole for the eagle!

i will probably throw a teebird and another teebird, unless the wind is really bad then i will probably go teerex instead then wizard or drone after the first 2 drives

wizard.

no actually river hyzer flip x2 if wind allows, otherwise probably Pred x2, approach and putt with wizard

Latest posts