• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

newbie in Ky

KyNitro

Just started playing DG in June and really enjoying it. I live in W My close to Paducah. I feel pretty lucky because we have 7 courses within 25 miles. DGCR has been a very useful site for a beginner, I've been reading it and looking at th e site even before I bought my first disc. Feel free to look me up if anyone is ever in my area.

welcome from one newbie to another.... wish i had 7 courses within 25 miles but then i would probably sell my house because i would never be home

Just started playing DG in June and really enjoying it. I live in W My close to Paducah. I feel pretty lucky because we have 7 courses within 25 miles. DGCR has been a very useful site for a beginner, I've been reading it and looking at th e site even before I bought my first disc. Feel free to look me up if anyone is ever in my area.
Who is you Nitro?? This is Peabody from Stuart nelson. Have we met?

I played danville KY when we visited family, is that close? Very newbie friendly, check it out of possible.

And welcome to disc golf :)

Thanks guys, I have to say everyone I've met since I started playing are really cool people. Ill definately be sure to look you guys up if I ever travel and feel free to do the same if your ever in far west Ky

come on south next weekend to play in Martin and Paris Tennessee - get a taste of competition on a couple other courses near by - both different from the other 7 put in for you!

Info here on the events (doubles, two b tiers, and two concerts): http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/Newsletter.html
Thanks HB, I'm nowhere close to being able to play at the tournament level. Each trip I make to play is different, but I'm enjoying playing and hopefully in the near future I might take that step. Going to try to play at the new mayfield course you designed this weekend or early next week

Latest posts