• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

nfl dyes

and sorry cowboy fans, we didn't all get to play the bum ass bills featuring thurman "fumbles" thomas twice in the big dance

I love how a thread about NFL dyes turns into a smack talk fest. Great stuff guys! :D

Oh and Da Bears win again tonight!

How about someone dying a Detroit Lions disc with a realistic pile of poop with corn chunks in it in the middle of the picture.

anyone??? anyone???

and sorry cowboy fans, we didn't all get to play the bum ass bills featuring thurman "fumbles" thomas twice in the big dance

That team got to the dance four times in a row. Yeah, they lost... but what does that mean? They're the second best team in the league, four years running. I doubt any player in the NFL would consider that 'bum ass'.

Didn't mean to offend anybody with the recommendation........just of one of the few Californians on the site.....

So with the dyes aside...

Philadelphia Eagles....Domination......NFC showdown versus the Giants Sunday night....

I bet someone's just dying to make me a sweet Bucaneers driver, right?

200px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg.png

Oh yeah, go creamsicles!

Well my buddy just texted me saying this is a guarantee'd lost disc LMAO. Unfortunately he is probably right.

That's still a pretty sharp disc man. Probably will make some really good runs for you, and then retire before its prime is over. ..Poor Barry Sanders joke?