• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nick Hyde Memorial 2019 AM Weekend

DonJuanDeLaNooch

Bogey Member
Hey y'all. Anyone know the event schedule for this tournament? Course details? Which tees are the AMs playing etc. ? Matt Siri are you out there?

Hey y'all. Anyone know the event schedule for this tournament? Course details? Which tees are the AMs playing etc. ? Matt Siri are you out there?

Checked all the usual places but no specific details are listed. You might have to go on FB and see if there is an event page there...

Not Siri, But A pool is Meyers, Audobahn, Meyers
B pool is Bahn, Meyers, Bahn

I believe everyone is playing blue tees

Does anyone know if Jomez is doing the next day video for the second card of today's Nick Hyde mpo round 3? If they are, then I consider Emerson Keith (23 under par) to have gotten a worse deal than Jeremy Koling (also 23 under par), since Keith has to play on the dgpt video lead card, and Koling gets on Jomez coverage. There can't be any doubt about which one a player would rather get.

Does anyone know if Jomez is doing the next day video for the second card of today's Nick Hyde mpo round 3? If they are, then I consider Emerson Keith (23 under par) to have gotten a worse deal than Jeremy Koling (also 23 under par), since Keith has to play on the dgpt video lead card, and Koling gets on Jomez coverage. There can't be any doubt about which one a player would rather get.

Wrong thread. You meant Waco, and yes I agree.

Latest posts