• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Night Golf

Some friends and I played Honey Bear Hollow out in Peru, IN a few times this week. The course is at a private campground, pay to play, that encourages night rounds. The folks here are great and I've had a great time every time. Check out some of these photos from us shooting around on Hole 1.

also, sweet pics!

Just a quick update, had a chance to check out some of the nicer UV LED Flashlights during Glow league and was very impressed with the UltraFire WF-501B LED UV Flashlight. Feels like it is built stronger/tougher than my previous $5-$7 UV Flashlights and is 10x brighter. Was able to score some deals online and snagged the flashlight, two rechargeable batteries and a charger for less than $15.00 delivered. Very happy customer. :thmbup:

FYI - vibram glow discs are now on sale today. Limited quantities - some are down to 9 already as of a few minutes ago. Get em while they are hot - they only run these once a year.

I play weekly disc golf club bag tag match. Glow plastic discs tends to not glow well or long enough when you have 10+ people throwing. I used LEDs and flat 3V batteries for awhile but eventually I settled on using glow in the dark duct tape. You can find is a Micheals Arts & Crafts or I think Lowes and Home Deopt have it. It glows for a long time. On champion plastic I put it on the top, for star and DX I put one strip on the top and bottom. A bright LED flashlight will charge it up in 15-30 seconds. You can follow the disc with the tape on if you put it on both sides. The only thing LED light have on this is they are easier to see the flight sometimes. A lot of people have switched over to the tape after they have seen it.

I went from flat LEDs to Glow Tape. Just get a $7 UV light at Menards or Home Depot and you're good to go for the season.

I went from flat LEDs to Glow Tape. Just get a $7 UV light at Menards or Home Depot and you're good to go for the season.

Glow tape is legit. I'm done with other stuff. If it's really wooded I will glow tape an led & battery on. I've bought a ton of those flat and stick lights in the past but they always would die too quick or get turned on while in the bag.

Latest posts