• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Calls Foot Fault on Gurthie ... "Don't you shake his hand, bro.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone say that? i didnt hear anything like that in the video.

great video by marty! weak foot fault call

I was wondering why GG tried to rip Wysocki's arm off lol

26:13 - Nikko's foot looks about the same distance from his lie as GG's foot fault.

Did someone second Nikko? I didn't think it was that bad but at that level if two people called it sorry GG

did someone say that? i didnt hear anything like that in the video.

great video by marty! weak foot fault call

I personally agreed with it but it definitely wasn't egregious. Well get lead card together at the Treebash though and I plan on calling at least 20 foot faults on you. I think I may get about 19 courtesy violations but it wil totally be worth it.

Did someone second Nikko? I didn't think it was that bad but at that level if two people called it sorry GG

Only one person needed for the first warning. A second is only needed on a second and subsiquent infractions which result in a penalty. New this year.

If you have to look at a guy's foot all round you'd go insane. Just play dg.

If someone had seconded it, he would get to rethrow with no penalty. Maybe Nikko was trying to do him a solid?

If you have to look at a guy's foot all round you'd go insane. Just play dg.

another proud member of team suggested guidelines for play checking in. the association appreciates your support. ill ask again why call them rules when so many people would rather ask why they have to call the rules?

Last edited:
Haha, Nikko catching hell for calling a foot fault...correctly? All of them could probably could have been called for one. If you don't want to be called for a foot fault, just make very sure you don't do it.

Haha, Nikko catching hell for calling a foot fault...correctly? All of them could probably could have been called for one. If you don't want to be called for a foot fault, just make very sure you don't do it.
Therein lies the paradox. They probably all could be called for one, but Nikko chose to hit the panic button and watch GG's feet for a way to get the one up on him. Or does Nikko specifically watch every person's feet every throw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts