• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko WTF

circleStamPooPlate said:
R aviar putt&app the new wizards?

is the lycan the new ion?

will innova crack down on nikko's renegade blog postings?

is 130gram the new 175gram?

is now a good or bad time to buy/sell your gateway stock?

should someone do a dissertation on the economic impact of nikko's switch?

#pray4nikko, #pray4nikko_roc, #pray4dave, #stl_hatesNikko

nonstopdiscgolftourbus vs indie band tour bus

pros? cons?
one of the weirdest trolls thus far

circleStamPooPlate said:
R aviar putt&app the new wizards?

is the lycan the new ion?

will innova crack down on nikko's renegade blog postings?

is 130gram the new 175gram?

is now a good or bad time to buy/sell your gateway stock?

should someone do a dissertation on the economic impact of nikko's switch?

#pray4nikko, #pray4nikko_roc, #pray4dave, #stl_hatesNikko

nonstopdiscgolftourbus vs indie band tour bus

pros? cons?

... Carles?

Dig It said:
I'm just glad he's back.

#bestposteron_dgr_prayfor_dgrc_stlhates_midnightbiker

you're getting better. you did the last part wrong, tho. you should have used _jsun3kh8mb

#pray4nikko + #nonstopdiscgolf2k12 ~ nikkorgdgnwo

RONpaulbot2k124ever

I'm pretty sure every Innova pro will end up throwing PD2's for overstable distance.

Why does everyone keeps asking what they will do about signature discs. You only get one for winning Worlds. So no matter what they don't have to worry about this till next spring if he happens to win this years Worlds. If this did happen I doubt it would be a discmania disc either. They would want the sig to be on an innova disc.

how many worlds has jay reading won?

funny-gifs-slam-dunk.gif

A buzzz and a beer said:
Why does everyone keeps asking what they will do about signature discs. You only get one for winning Worlds. So no matter what they don't have to worry about this till next spring if he happens to win this years Worlds. If this did happen I doubt it would be a discmania disc either. They would want the sig to be on an innova disc.
So far you've had to be a Finnish Champion to get a sig on a Discmania disc. =)

A buzzz and a beer said:
Hey man, we didn't mean to speculate about disc golf. We're sorry you're so mad.

getting mad and posting aggressive, ill-thought out ideas on the internet is nature's way of telling you that you drink too much.

jsun3thousand said:
getting mad and posting aggressive, ill-thought out ideas on the internet is nature's way of telling you that you drink too much.
what's better buzzz or roc?

is nikko the new feldberg?

is feldberg the new feldberg?

do wizards own ions in their face hardcore errday?

what is the best axe body spray going on at dgrc right now?

a buzzz and a tear?

#pray4buzzzandbeer, #prayformidnightnonstop2k12, #cry4me@argentina

don't bring up axe hygiene products and dgcr, i don't want to get banned from dgcr again.

#pray4dgcr it's getting worse.

why didn't the tea party/libertarian brain trust not mention andrew breitbart's death yesterday? where do those guys get their news? i 'm slacking lately, but i probably read more right wing news than they do.

so winning a side game 3x at worlds gets you a signature disc but winning worlds 3x as a women doesn't. wicked logic. i wonder if innova gave him a bonus on the 160 dollars he won in that side game.

Not that I agree with giving discs out for putting championships...I certainly would rather see a VJ or DR pro model.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

victorb said:
Not that I agree with giving discs out for putting championships...I certainly would rather see a VJ or DR pro model.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Des makes half of whatever Jay makes on his putters. :eek:

Jay is also one of the sports best teachers. He has personally fixed my putting style after just a session. I've been to clinic with Dave, Avery, and Doss. They force their way on you and don't teach other styles as well. Jay can teach any style and show you how to improve based on your physical capabilities and preferences. I really wish his methods were available on video for folks.

Yeti has a mental advantage on a lot of players because folks force putts after they see him nail a 50ft with ease. He says this is big for him in some fields.

Also think about marketing. Sure it sucks Val and Des don't have a disc. But the Yeti Aviar was one of the top selling discs last year. Would avg joe buy a VJ or Yeti Aviar? I think Yeti wins 9/10 based on name. Innova knows marketing is huge.

Yeti teaches disc golf for a living. His commitment to EDGE definitely is a factor in the Yeti Aviar(and the Wedge).

Latest posts