• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko's in the bag

Mine can't. :( I haven't been able to find a nice stable wizard in awhile. I know it isn't me either cause I can grab a focus or kc aviar and they do what I want them to, but they don't feel as good as a wizard. Any certain runs or colors I should be looking for. I am a soft/medium kind of guy.

If you're interested I could probably sell you one or trade you it for another wiz. I have a heavy puple one that's fairly stiff but with good grip, sounds like the type you like.

That's right.....apache. Did you get the ?demonish? Mid range in the super flexible white plastic? My box had 3 of them in it.

i love how he says ... "lets go with my most understable one first....first run destroyer.." wow wish i had a hand cannon

not really sure...just when i hear understable and destroyer in the same sentance it makes me laugh..i do understand they can get beat in or what not and become that way but when he said lets start with my most understable.. i wasnt thinking he was gonna say destroyer

then again i have only thrown a champ destroyer..once you get above speed 10 the rims are just a lil much for me.. at least for now

Looks like a 1st run Star. Those actually are pretty flippy.

Yeah, I have a 172g first run star destroyer and it's rather flippy, and I wouldn't consider myself to have a big arm at all. I also have an Avery Jenkins Star Destroyer 172g, and just like Nikko said in the video about the second destroyer he had having a domey top, this one does as well. Which I assume is directly related to the fact that it's much more overstable than the first run version.

Latest posts