• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NJ FROLFERS!

BTW, all NJ disc golfers. I'm visiting the Jersey shore in a couple of weeks. What's the scoop on the 2 courses in Vineland?

skip Landis and definitley play South Vineland
Check out my reviews for more detailed info on the courses, but South Vineland is one of the nicest Jersey courses and its only getting better. navigation can be a bit rough first time around though.

I've read the reviews and South Vineland definitely sounds like the better choice. I have a severe tick paranoia, and spring is the worst time for those little bastards. So I'll be loading up on the Deep Woods Off! Thanks for the advice and the review.

I've read the reviews and South Vineland definitely sounds like the better choice. I have a severe tick paranoia, and spring is the worst time for those little bastards. So I'll be loading up on the Deep Woods Off! Thanks for the advice and the review.

yea, I dont know how bad the ticks will be, the ground is pretty sandy and there doesnt seem to be much high grass on the course so they shouldnt be too bad.

i seriously can't believe that the term frolf gets people so excited, haha, i'm about two hours from jersey but have family there and the more frol... i mean disc golf courses the better. good luck getting your course!

Latest posts