• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

no changes, throws going left

tylerc

Double Eagle Member
I worked on form a lot several months ago and I have been throwing very straight on what ever line I aim on I usually hit it. but in the past two weeks over half my throws r going out a few degrees to the left. I haven't lost any speed or spin so I can hit all the right angles but my line I throw on is slightly off left. this happens on flat, hyzer, and anhyzer angles. I am not sure what is causing this it must be something small because I see not noticeable difference and it is on nearly every throw. any ideas what could be causing this??
I think it isn't me releasing early because I tried releasing later and it didn't fix the issue..
any suggestions?

Hey, I noticed when I am missing my line left, it is usually because my backswing/reach back is off. I adjust by reaching back closer to the left side of the teepad.

I started doing this a while back. I realized that the placement of my front foot was slightly off. Small correction fixed the problem.

Hey, I noticed when I am missing my line left, it is usually because my backswing/reach back is off.

Me too. I improved my accuracy quite a bit by pointing the disc at my target during my runup, then swinging it back like Feldberg along a line to the target, then pulling on that same line.

ill try some of this out this weekend on the course thx for the input

so i worked this issue out and can throw straight again. But for some reason my back has been hurting a lot. like a week ago it was spine pain and that slowly moved down my back and now its turned into more of a soreness and not a pain so I guess that's good? but the soreness is mid back and up, any idea what could be causing this? could it be a lack of follow through I feel like I'm following through but on one throw I didn't follow through at all really and it really torqued my back and it hurt but it didn't hurt it further.. not sure whats goin on

Latest posts