• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No! No! charge me more please.....

More Larry bird, how original. And he talks about trolls lol $10 in your PayPal to add value here

Well I wonder how much it costs to produce that disc? Do you think there is profit margin at $10 a pop?? Even if it costs $5 to make one, how many do you have to sell at $10 to equal selling one at $20?

It's a pretty simple answer, IMO. Its sitting on shelves right now at the current price point. If it was $10, it would be in Wal Mart instead of just small resell shops most people don't know about. What's the average price of a putter in disc history? The profit seeking entity is pulling $20 off of EBay sales, not retail sales.....

Costs for recycled materials would be pretty cheap, just plastic in general

Who wants me to post more in this thread?
;)
Everybody is a hater and if they make justified statements about a disc, disc company, or price of disc that you like (or probably work for if not just a brand puppet) in a disc forum, then that means they are crying and not just making a logical observation. You're dismissed, child.

Lol yeah I read your old comments. That was a lot of diahhrea my guy. Huck on!

Last edited:
Everybody is a hater and if they make justified statements about a disc, disc company, or price of disc that you like (or probably work for if not just a brand puppet) in a disc forum, then that means they are crying and not just making a logical observation. You're dismissed, child.

Oh, u BIG mad :)

This would be fun. I will see if i have the time to play. Imma ask my mom....uno momento

Oh. He still doesn't realize that he's already been covered here. Go play child. Go get dem haters

Oh. He still doesn't realize that he's already been covered here. Go play child. Go get dem haters

But this is the thread for the "you make too much money off the things i want" people.
This is the playground buddy

It's a pretty simple answer, IMO. Its sitting on shelves right now at the current price point. If it was $10, it would be in Wal Mart instead of just small resell shops most people don't know about. What's the average price of a putter in disc history? The profit seeking entity is pulling $20 off of EBay sales, not retail sales.....

Costs for recycled materials would be pretty cheap, just plastic in general

Dude. You should call the owner of discraft and tell him this! You might just save the company! Theno-mad could be Theno-hero!

But this is the thread for the "you make too much money off the things i want" people.
This is the playground buddy

Only people making real money in disc golf are the manufacturers, and that's not you. So yeah, defending it is pretty hilarious. And nobody complained or even really knows exactly how much they make on each disc. It's more a convo on principle and business. Something your generation is pretty much clueless about. They can charge $30 if they want. But it would mean less sales. I was pointing out that they would make more $ by having it cheaper and in every Walmart in the country. And you'd be growing your customer base and your brand instead of catering to small time, greedy resellers claiming to be all about the game LMAO Would've been a win win win. Oh well. That's why they're Discrap. Always been

Awwww "my generation" thx for making an old man smile.

I dont see discraft doing anything different than innova. If i was a hater, i guess i could notice it.

Yay. Were having fun

Dude. You should call the owner of discraft and tell him this! You might just save the company
nobody said they're going bankrupt or need saving. You're not the brightest theno-tool in the shed

Lol its not the Luna thread. I see u over there too.

This is the thread where i call out the grown men crying and then get yelled at for doing so.

...until it finds the filler of lands

So in other words, worthless. It's the "no no charge me more please" thread and yes that's a synonym for the new Discraft Putter that lasts about a round lmao

Is there a reason people can't take their money and spend it on the other numerous manufacturers of quality discs? The Luna/McPro Aviar/etc is just a putter, it's not a ****ing epinephrine pen or something. :|

Is there a reason people can't take their money and spend it on the other numerous manufacturers of quality discs? The Luna/McPro Aviar/etc is just a putter, it's not a ****ing epinephrine pen or something. :|

one thing that makes DG enjoyable is finding a disc that fits YOU. That's like saying you should be happy if they discontinue the putter you use now. Because you can just go find another one....

It's like asking if there's a reason the manufacturers need to make 2000% profit margins lol

Last edited:
Common sense. However, one thing that makes DG enjoyable is finding a disc that fits YOU. That's like saying you should be happy if they discontinue the putter you use now. Because you can just go find another one.....

Dude, my favorite midrange is the Nebula. It was made for the 2008 Ace Race and never put into full production. I bought/traded for like 8 of them right away though. It wasn't a big deal. If I ran out of them, I'd just throw any number of currently available mids, and have. I keep throwing them b/c I have them and they fit me. But if I lost them all tomorrow and Discraft brought them back but charged a more premium price for them, I'd just throw Verdicts or whatever. Part of life is adapting to changing circumstances. Why should disc golf be any different?

*Discraft sort of did bring back the Nebula by producing a McBeth inflated version, the Malta. Malta has a bead though. I've bought one to test out but I'd sooner throw cheaper mids than stock up on Maltas.

Part of life is adapting to changing circumstances. Why should disc golf be any different?
Because golf is a game (not life) and it's based on stability and repetition. Do people spend countless hours practicing with specific equipment down to the weight just so they can change it later? It goes against the whole point of the game. Yeah change is inevitable but it's not something you should prefer. In golf.

Latest posts