• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No one said there would be any test......

Plastic Thunder

Eagle Member
So I am reading different requirements and now there's going to be test too.... Hard enough just to get my sagging rating up to where no ones laughing and now I got to pass a test.....:doh:

Wonder how much math is on it?????

Event Details
All current, dues-paid members in good standing of the Professional Disc Golf Association are eligible to qualify for the 2020 USDGC. The USDGC is a PDGA Major, therefore all competitors must have a current PDGA membership and must have passed the PDGA Official's Exam. Those gaining USDGC eligibility should register for the event as quickly as possible.

Having to pass this test isn't new. It's been a requirement for playing NTs and Majors for over a decade.

It's 25 questions, it's open (rule) book, and there's no limit to how many times it takes to pass it.

Having to pass this test isn't new. It's been a requirement for playing NTs and Majors for over a decade.

It's 25 questions, it's open (rule) book, and there's no limit to how many times it takes to pass it.

Word on the street is one of the local Am's took it more than 20 times...

I took the test again recently, passed without doing any research. It's all common sense except for a few trick questions.

I never actually took the test, how many questions do you have to get right? Or do you have to ace it?:D