• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

My Nike Air Maxes had a blow out after I stepped on a nail. I need shoes to get to the post office. Please send additional $120

i blew out the air sole on a pair or air maxes running cross country in high school and my coach mentioned that nike would replace them. he had the contact info at home and brought it in for me a few days later, sure enough like 6 weeks later i had a new pair sent to me. it was pretty sweet because i'd bought last years design for like half of what they went for and the ones i received were the new style.

I feel for PMB because i feel like hes only trying to stick up for a friend but this is really a shady situation and PMB needs to distance himself from it, at least online and in public, imo

i blew out the air sole on a pair or air maxes running cross country in high school and my coach mentioned that nike would replace them. he had the contact info at home and brought it in for me a few days later, sure enough like 6 weeks later i had a new pair sent to me. it was pretty sweet because i'd bought last years design for like half of what they went for and the ones i received were the new style.

Yeah, Nike has pretty good customer service. I used to handle product returns at Sports Authority when I was in high school. They were always the easiest supplier to deal with.

Back to the fun:

I'm running out of excuses and need to buy a book of original excuses. The cheapest one I can find is $30. Please send $30 in small unmarked bills. Once I have said book, I will email you with a really good excuse.

Unfortunate outcome to this. I'm sure the guy didn't go into this hoping for this to happen but you can't go into a new business venture hoping your day job income can keep it afloat. You can't be hooking up your pro sponsors before you've got your finances and contractor labor in order. Above all else you can't just delete your facebook page and stop responding to people who've already paid. Stop taking orders, get your current ones out no matter what, and live up to your company name before you close up shop for good.

Back to the fun:

I'm running out of excuses and need to buy a book of original excuses. The cheapest one I can find is $30. Please send $30 in small unmarked bills. Once I have said book, I will email you with a really good excuse.

The check is in the mail sir! :clap:

I feel for PMB because i feel like hes only trying to stick up for a friend but this is really a shady situation and PMB needs to distance himself from it, at least online and in public, imo

I agree. I've met McBeth and he is one of the nicest and most likeable guys I've ever met. I feel like this thread shines a bad light on him and makes him seem like a douche to those that don't know him.

I agree. I've met McBeth and he is one of the nicest and most likeable guys I've ever met. I feel like this thread shines a bad light on him and makes him seem like a douche to those that don't know him.

I don't see it that way. I think everyone knows where the douchyness factor lies.....MoExcuses Disc Golf.

I don't see it that way. I think everyone knows where the douchyness factor lies.....MoExcuses Disc Golf.

I hear you. It just seems like McBeth, on this thread, is the No Excuses DG Rep.

Btw, nice touch... MoExcuses... Lmfao

I hear you. It just seems like McBeth, on this thread, is the No Excuses DG Rep.

Btw, nice touch... MoExcuses... Lmfao

I may, or may not, have gotten that idea from someone who's name ryhmes with Penbot.

The dude lost his job. It might not be what you want but pay $50 get your bag and move on. That is the quick and simple solution to it.

I feel bad for the man losing his job but that's not Bug's fault. Why should he have to pay more money than what was agreed to?

I feel bad for the man losing his job but that's not Bug's fault. Why should he have to pay more money than what was agreed to?

He shouldn't have to but if he wants to get his bag and not waste all the cash he has already invested, that may be the only option.

Isn't the whole goal of selling a product to make a profit? How can he sell bags for less than what he paid for? unless, of course, he mismanaged all the money.

First off, these bags look like the circus came to town.
Second, nothing innovative about these, they just have custom designs, so this company may not make it through this like "GRIP EQ" did.
Third, i do feel bad for PMB, he was just tryin to help a friend and maybe get a little kickback and the guy BOMBED!

And it shouldnt be "no excuses" because ur gonna need alot of them to tell your friends why u bought such a FUGLY bag.